Windows 10: Locked out of my email, no response from account recovery form submission

Discus and support Locked out of my email, no response from account recovery form submission in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I completed an account recovery forms for my email I am locked out of, a few different times. I no longer have access to the phone number associated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Vic Saenz, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Vic Saenz Win User

Locked out of my email, no response from account recovery form submission

I completed an account recovery forms for my email I am locked out of, a few different times. I no longer have access to the phone number associated with it and I cant remember the password. I was denied previously right away, but this recent one was done 2 days ago without a response. More than 24 hoursCan I get help gaining access to my email please??

:)

Vic Saenz, Jun 13, 2024
  2. webJockey Win User

email account hacked. please help

I have a yahoo email account that seems to be hacked. Following are hacking activities I have noticed.

1) Spam emails being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.
    2) Recent emails in inbox are missing
    3) New emails in deleted mails folder

I have reset passwords for both my email account and recovery email account and also re-installed my mac but still spam emails are being sent from my account to my account and my recovery email account.

My mac was not even turned on when those emails were being sent. No one else knows my password. I do access mail from my iphone and ipad too.

Its my primary email account please help.

Thanks

webJockey, Jun 13, 2024
  3. How to get into a locked account

Said account has been locked from incorrect password attempts. Recovery form does not work. I tried account reinstatement and it's been a week and a half with zero response. Technical support keeps sending me the account recovery form but it doesn't work. I need serious help.

For personal info email at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

JeremyMatlock1, Jun 13, 2024
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Jun 13, 2024
Thema:

1. Locked out of my email, no response from account recovery form submission - Similar Threads - Locked email response

2. No response to Account Recovery Form

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No response to Account Recovery Form: Hello, I sent out a couple of Account Recovery forms and since some lacked important information, they were denied. After including more details based from memory/screenshots/transactions it seems that the recovery form ceased it's responses. Why is that? And what steps can I...
  3. No response to Account Recovery Form

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No response to Account Recovery Form: Hello, I sent out a couple of Account Recovery forms and since some lacked important information, they were denied. After including more details based from memory/screenshots/transactions it seems that the recovery form ceased it's responses. Why is that? And what steps can I...
  4. No response to Account Recovery Form

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. account recovery , locked out of account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    account recovery , locked out of account: i purchased my laptop a week back and created a microsoft account but after a few days i forgot my password so tried to recover it by putting in the details i put limited details as i didnt use that account anywhere else not on xbox or skype or outlook and didnt turn on the...
  6. Locked out of my email, no response from account recovery form submission

Locked out of my email, no response from account recovery form submission: I completed an account recovery forms for my email I am locked out of, a few different times. I no longer have access to the phone number associated with it and I cant remember the password. I was denied previously right away, but this recent one was done 2 days ago without a...
  7. Locked Out of Account No access to Email or Phone for Recovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked Out of Account No access to Email or Phone for Recovery: We had a business account where we used the business phone and business email for the Microsoft Account. We closed the business and no longer have access to the business email or phone number we used for account recovery. Our laptop crashed several days ago and when it came...
  8. Locked Out of Account No access to Email or Phone for Recovery

Locked Out of Account No access to Email or Phone for Recovery: We had a business account where we used the business phone and business email for the Microsoft Account. We closed the business and no longer have access to the business email or phone number we used for account recovery. Our laptop crashed several days ago and when it came...
  9. Email blocked and no response to recovery form filled out many times now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email blocked and no response to recovery form filled out many times now: Hello,Recently I tried to access an old account of mine, but I did not remember the password, so I tried unsuccessfully many times with the passwords I could think of. I tried filling out the recovery form but I could not remember enough information, so it got rejected.I...
  10. Email blocked and no response to recovery form filled out many times now

Email blocked and no response to recovery form filled out many times now: Hello,Recently I tried to access an old account of mine, but I did not remember the password, so I tried unsuccessfully many times with the passwords I could think of. I tried filling out the recovery form but I could not remember enough information, so it got rejected.I...