Windows 10: Locked out of my group me account

Discus and support Locked out of my group me account in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The GroupMe app was not loading the videos. I was trying to send to my teacher so I logged out now when I go to log back in it wants a two-step... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by britnay page, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Locked out of my group me account

The GroupMe app was not loading the videos. I was trying to send to my teacher so I logged out now when I go to log back in it wants a two-step verification with an old phone number that I don’t have anymore. I’m wondering how I can fix this problem

:)

britnay page, Apr 21, 2024
  2. Dave xxx Win User

Google account - but cannot find Google group

I have a Google account but cannot find a Google group to which I have been added to a mailing list - it seems absurdly difficult to resolve. Any suggestions welcome.

Dave xxx, Apr 21, 2024
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Try3 Win User

Locked out of my group me account

Locked out of Win 10 account

Steve, All you need is a Windows 10 installation USB in order to use the procedure given in post #2. If you do not have one of them then you will need to take your computer to somebody who does. The procedure does not entail any use of the MSAccount reset / old mobile number / email reset. Denis

Thema:

Locked out of my group me account

1. Locked out of my group me account - Similar Threads - Locked group account

2. Locked out of my group me account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my group me account: The GroupMe app was not loading the videos. I was trying to send to my teacher so I logged out now when I go to log back in it wants a two-step verification with an old phone number that I don’t have anymore. I’m wondering how I can fix this problem...
  3. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my account: Locked out of my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-account/f2134257-6908-47e9-bc15-0db636c4d249
  4. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my account: Locked out of my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-account/f2134257-6908-47e9-bc15-0db636c4d249
  5. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my account: Hey I currently locked out of my main account. It says "This sign-in option is disabled because failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again." The issue is I have no...
  6. Locked out of my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of my account: Hey I currently locked out of my main account. It says "This sign-in option is disabled because failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again." The issue is I have no...
  7. Locked out of my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of my account: Hello, I am currently locked out of my main account. I've tried using the "account recovery form" 3 times and several of my old passwords and nothing work, my old phone number attached to it is no longer active eitherwould like some help getting in as I need that account, it...
  8. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out of my account: I am so beyond frustrated!!!I officially HATE Microsoft!!I work from home and am unable to use my only computer. I got a new computer and when setting up Microsoft “suggested” I use a pin # to log in easier. I tried to create one and it said there was a problem. I followed...
  9. Locked out of my account

Locked out of my account: I changed my email address in my account because it is no longer active and now I am being locked out of my account for 30 days and I can't talk with a human being in Microsoft that can do anything about it. And I can't buy any applications from your APP Store for a month....
  10. Locked out of my account

Locked out of my account: I accidently delete my adminstrator account while trying to replace it and i restart my pc now it is asking for a password but not accepting any of my passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-account/9992b0ab-7e95-4cab-a851-9f6d5fbf2a7d"