Windows 10: Locked out of my laptop because I'm locked out of my email account

Discus and support Locked out of my laptop because I'm locked out of my email account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi,I've recently been locked out of my personal windows account. I no longer have access to the recovery phone number because the account is 15 years... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AleiaPierre, Sep 14, 2021.

1. Locked out of my laptop because I'm locked out of my email account

Hi,I've recently been locked out of my personal windows account. I no longer have access to the recovery phone number because the account is 15 years old and frankly I dont use it. However I've used the email when I first got my lenovo laptop in order for me log into the computer. `Now all of sudden microsoft has deemed me suspicious and locked my account, which now has locked my laptop. For whatever the reason, the process to regain access is to fill out a verification worksheet that asks very specific questions that I just dont have the answers to, apparently. No one at microsoft support is

:)

AleiaPierre, Sep 14, 2021

2. Ubuntu account lock timer

There any way to change the timer that locks the account after inactivity or disable it?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 14, 2021
  3. larc919 Win User
    Nonexistent account on lock screen

I changed the name of my laptop to match the name of the unit it replaced. When I rebooted, I got a message that the username or password was incorrect. Then I noticed there are now 2 accounts listed at bottom left on the lock screen: the correct one and one with a username that doesn't exist in user accounts. The name is the first 5 letters of the correct login. Unfortunately, the lock screen defaults to the phantom account (of course it would). I can switch to my regular account and log in as usual, but that's bothersome. Is there a settings page where I can get rid of the extra account or is there some place in the registry? The lock screen has to be seeing it somewhere, but it's not showing up in any of the usual account settings places.

Running 19042.746 Pro.

larc919, Sep 14, 2021
  4. Jstn7477 Win User

Locked out of my laptop because I'm locked out of my email account

Laptop FN Lock?

On non-number pad laptops, Num Lock must be turned OFF. The boss probably turned on Num Lock while using the external keyboard.

Most 15.6" and above 16:9 laptops have number pads these days.

Jstn7477, Sep 14, 2021
Thema:

Locked out of my laptop because I'm locked out of my email account

1. Locked out of my laptop because I'm locked out of my email account - Similar Threads - Locked laptop I'm

2. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out of my account: I am so beyond frustrated!!!I officially HATE Microsoft!!I work from home and am unable to use my only computer. I got a new computer and when setting up Microsoft “suggested” I use a pin # to log in easier. I tried to create one and it said there was a problem. I followed...
  3. locked out of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    locked out of my laptop: My laptop locked me out after trying to use my saved password it has gone to a black screen with blue writing saying , Enter Administrator Password or Power on Password I have tried everything and cant get back in even trying using my desktop as they are linked with no help...
  4. Locked out of my laptop

Locked out of my laptop: I couldn't login into my laptop using pin even though i entered the correct pin because i entered wrong pin multiple time before because my keyboard had a problem with some its key not working. Now im locked out and i tried using password but i forgotten my password....
  5. LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP

LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP: HELLO, MY LAPTOP DOSENT ACCECPT MY PIN# LOG IN ANYMORE AS OF TODAY? TRIED AND TRIED COMES BACK AS WRONG PIN? THEN ASKS FOR PASSWORD WHICH I NEVER HAD BUT READ ON AND TRIED THAT TO NO AVAIL? CAN ANYONE ADDRESS THEIS PROBLEM AS I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY NEW LAPTOP....
  6. Locked out of my laptop

Locked out of my laptop: I'm attempted dp do away with my windows 10 sign on my PC not laptop in by doing the following: Press the Windows and R keys on the keyboard to open the Run box and enter “netplwiz.” Press the Enter key. In the User Accountswindow, select your account and uncheck the box...
  7. I'm locked out of my computer . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I'm locked out of my computer . . .: II was removing the password from the login, lock screen. I went into the Bios, during the process. Andd I somehow deleted my account. Stupid of me! Now, I'm locked out of my computer. When, I put in my password, it says, try again. To reset my password, it says I need a...
  8. Locked out of my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of my account: I changed my email address in my account because it is no longer active and now I am being locked out of my account for 30 days and I can't talk with a human being in Microsoft that can do anything about it. And I can't buy any applications from your APP Store for a month....
  9. Locked out of my account

Locked out of my account: I accidently delete my adminstrator account while trying to replace it and i restart my pc now it is asking for a password but not accepting any of my passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-account/9992b0ab-7e95-4cab-a851-9f6d5fbf2a7d"
  10. locked out of my laptop

locked out of my laptop: can`t get passed the login page and also cannot recover password with the usb drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/locked-out-of-my-laptop/7bf204de-ac0e-44cf-a5c9-3d1bceb3bec7"