Windows 10: Locked out of my laptop since 11/22

Discus and support Locked out of my laptop since 11/22 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I woke up on Thanksgiving and opened my laptop and notice it was on 90% on an update. When it finished it rebooted and asked for a password. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Locked out of own laptop, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Locked out of my laptop since 11/22

I woke up on Thanksgiving and opened my laptop and notice it was on 90% on an update. When it finished it rebooted and asked for a password. I have never use a password and only use a pin. Every time i would tey something or restart a green screen appears for up to 10 mintues. Well i spent 6 hours that day researching and trying every fix, safe mode, resetting windows password, blah blah blah. Well when i notice my laptop is in airplane mode and the keyboard shortcut doesnt work. So after 6 hours, i gave up dissapointed and defeated. I started to google what had happen to me and i noticed it had happen to alot of people. After reading other peoples disperate chats on this website, i thought how can a company change the access on my peraonal property. Its like the builder coming and changing my locks while i was out becuase they wanted to give me the new updated locks, but they never gave me the new key. Then when i seen that microsoft staff on here actually told people there only option is to earse everything off there laptops and make it a new one again. Thats like the builder who changed the locks taking all of your belongings and Appliances to give you the new key. Well here i am weeks later and still unable to login to my own laptop. Oh yea i tried plugging in my internet directly into my laptop and still nothing. My question is, is this fixable? Should i just get a lawyer? Im a writer

:)

Locked out of own laptop, Dec 10, 2018

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 10, 2018
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 10, 2018
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Locked out of my laptop since 11/22

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Locked out of my laptop since 11/22

1. Locked out of my laptop since 11/22 - Similar Threads - Locked laptop since

2. Locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my laptop: This has happened multiple times now and I need a more permanent solution. A message appears saying that I have input my PIN incorrectly too many times need to input the challenge phrase of A1B2C3. Then I have to put in my correct PIN.Now I know my PIN is correct and I...
  3. Locked out of my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my laptop: This has happened multiple times now and I need a more permanent solution. A message appears saying that I have input my PIN incorrectly too many times need to input the challenge phrase of A1B2C3. Then I have to put in my correct PIN.Now I know my PIN is correct and I...
  4. locked out of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    locked out of my laptop: Hi, so I have a surface book. I used to use my highschool's microsoft account to sign into this laptop but last year I graduated. The school then terminated my account and I can no longer use it to sign into my laptop. I am stuck at the sign in screen and if I use the old...
  5. locked out of my laptop

locked out of my laptop: My laptop locked me out after trying to use my saved password it has gone to a black screen with blue writing saying , Enter Administrator Password or Power on Password I have tried everything and cant get back in even trying using my desktop as they are linked with no help...
  6. Locked out of my laptop

Locked out of my laptop: I couldn't login into my laptop using pin even though i entered the correct pin because i entered wrong pin multiple time before because my keyboard had a problem with some its key not working. Now im locked out and i tried using password but i forgotten my password....
  7. LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP

LOCKED OUT OF MY LAPTOP: HELLO, MY LAPTOP DOSENT ACCECPT MY PIN# LOG IN ANYMORE AS OF TODAY? TRIED AND TRIED COMES BACK AS WRONG PIN? THEN ASKS FOR PASSWORD WHICH I NEVER HAD BUT READ ON AND TRIED THAT TO NO AVAIL? CAN ANYONE ADDRESS THEIS PROBLEM AS I AM LOCKED OUT OF MY NEW LAPTOP....
  8. Locked out of my laptop

Locked out of my laptop: I'm attempted dp do away with my windows 10 sign on my PC not laptop in by doing the following: Press the Windows and R keys on the keyboard to open the Run box and enter “netplwiz.” Press the Enter key. In the User Accountswindow, select your account and uncheck the box...
  9. Locked out of my Laptop

Locked out of my Laptop: So recently I have been experiencing random black screens while running my laptop on games, web browsers, ect. I looked up the issue on the community and found the top answer saying to disable system configuration and required me to restart my laptop. After doing so I tried...
  10. locked out of my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    locked out of my laptop: can`t get passed the login page and also cannot recover password with the usb drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/locked-out-of-my-laptop/7bf204de-ac0e-44cf-a5c9-3d1bceb3bec7"