Windows 10: Locked out of my Laptop

Discus and support Locked out of my Laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop shut off and when I tried to log back in it wouldn't accept any of my passwords. I reset my password twice and it still wont work. I started... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Semper Fluo, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Locked out of my Laptop

My laptop shut off and when I tried to log back in it wouldn't accept any of my passwords. I reset my password twice and it still wont work. I started it up in safe mode and it wont work. I don't know what is going on.

:)

Semper Fluo, Jul 19, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 19, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Locked out of my Laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Locked out of my Laptop

1. Locked out of my Laptop - Similar Threads - Locked Laptop

2. How to permament lock/unlock keyboard in laptop (2-in-1) in open position

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to permament lock/unlock keyboard in laptop (2-in-1) in open position: Hello, My problem is to find one grey system icon with keyboard option. Normally in past after win10 installed on laptops I had at least two "grey icons" in tray - like pictogram for "Fn" and "Keyboard" "Fn" icon is showing if Fn key is permament ON or OFF. "Keyboard"...
  3. Locked out of laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of laptop.: Administrators user account erased by mistake. Laptop sign in says password incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-laptop/03cf4108-c98c-429e-b162-ea841b0af7a5"
  4. Laptop just got locked up while on MS Edge

Laptop just got locked up while on MS Edge: A message said to give username and password to reactivate windows or call 800 number. Doesn't feel proper. How may I reset windows to get message and bell gone?...
  5. Locked out of laptop. !!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of laptop. !!: I changed my p'word a few days ago on my tablet. I reset another laptop to give to my sister but accidentally erased ALL administrator user accounts. Now it won't let me in and says I'm using the wrong p'word ? Anyway of recovering ?...
  6. Locked out of ASUS laptop; will not accept my local password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of ASUS laptop; will not accept my local password: After installing new BIOS Flash Update on my ASUS laptop, using the ASUS Automatic Updater, my local password is no longer accepted. Getting error message "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Choose another sign in option and set up your PIN again..." I click on...
  7. i can not change lock screen background wallpaper in my dell laptop

i can not change lock screen background wallpaper in my dell laptop: the lock screen wallpaper is not changing in windows 10. I have dell Vostro 15 3568 laptop. a default lock screen has been fixed and other images or wallpapers are not working.plz help me to fix the issue ,I have tried the methods suggested on internet but couldn't find...
  8. Laptop Locks Up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop Locks Up: I have a one month old Dell Inspiron 17-3000 laptop that locks up after the display times out. It doesn't go to sleep because the fan continues to run. I have to press the reset button down until the laptop turns off and then power up again. The power setting for my screen...
  9. DELL laptop locked out of computer because of bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    DELL laptop locked out of computer because of bitlocker: My DELL laptop is in start up repair, and requires a recovery key to get passed the screen. Geek Squad told me that it is locked by bit locker and there's no way to get past it without putting in the recovery key. I've only had the laptop for about a month only and it has...
  10. Locked out of Windows 10 - cannot access laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locked out of Windows 10 - cannot access laptop: Hello. So appearently, I have tried to fix an error myself on my laptop. The blue screen of death error (the loop). I have tried to make sure the problem was fixed, but unfortunately it seems something went wrong and I can’t access it. It brought me to this error screen....