Windows 10: Locked out of my Laptop

Discus and support Locked out of my Laptop in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop shut off and when I tried to log back in it wouldn't accept any of my passwords. I reset my password twice and it still wont work. I started... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Semper Fluo, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Locked out of my Laptop

My laptop shut off and when I tried to log back in it wouldn't accept any of my passwords. I reset my password twice and it still wont work. I started it up in safe mode and it wont work. I don't know what is going on.

:)

Semper Fluo, Jul 19, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 19, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Locked out of my Laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Locked out of my Laptop

1. Locked out of my Laptop - Similar Threads - Locked Laptop

2. Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker: Please help me ! I forgot my password laptop with disk locked BitlockerThanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-forgot-my-password-laptop-with-disk/7c7710a4-1ebd-4fe8-8d4e-84b6e613098c
  3. Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please Help ! i forgot my password laptop with disk locked Bitlocker: Please help me ! I forgot my password laptop with disk locked BitlockerThanks, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-i-forgot-my-password-laptop-with-disk/7c7710a4-1ebd-4fe8-8d4e-84b6e613098c
  4. Lock screen Windows+L is not working, i am unable to lock my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock screen Windows+L is not working, i am unable to lock my laptop.: Windows 11 support for lenovo yoga slim 7 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-windowsl-is-not-working-i-am-unable-to/5ca310da-6927-417d-94e4-8fe8954e98b6
  5. Lock screen Windows+L is not working, i am unable to lock my laptop.

Lock screen Windows+L is not working, i am unable to lock my laptop.: Windows 11 support for lenovo yoga slim 7 pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen-windowsl-is-not-working-i-am-unable-to/5ca310da-6927-417d-94e4-8fe8954e98b6
  6. Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen: Hi guys I need help my laptop is keyboard is spamming keys, 2 at the same time and then the continuously the S key to make matters worse the other keys don't work only a selective few. I cant do anything and I'm stuck on lockscreen. I can't even type the password in because...
  7. Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen: Hi guys I need help my laptop is keyboard is spamming keys, 2 at the same time and then the continuously the S key to make matters worse the other keys don't work only a selective few. I cant do anything and I'm stuck on lockscreen. I can't even type the password in because...
  8. Laptop keys spamming and it's stuck on lock screen

9. Laptop says locking if i turn it on and it's not plugged in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop says locking if i turn it on and it's not plugged in.: so my HP Pavilion gaming laptop has been doing this for a while now maybe over a year.it would be fully charged, when i turn it on, it needs to be plugged in. i can safely remove it from charging after logging on to windows, but before that it needs to be charging or else it...
  10. Laptop says locking if i turn it on and it's not plugged in.

Laptop says locking if i turn it on and it's not plugged in.: so my HP Pavilion gaming laptop has been doing this for a while now maybe over a year.it would be fully charged, when i turn it on, it needs to be plugged in. i can safely remove it from charging after logging on to windows, but before that it needs to be charging or else it...