Windows 10: Locked out of my Nextbook

Discus and support Locked out of my Nextbook in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I cannot remember my password to unlock my Nextbook. I have not used it in several months and have not idea what the password was.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by thall9360, Jun 8, 2020.

1. thall9360 Win User

Locked out of my Nextbook

I cannot remember my password to unlock my Nextbook. I have not used it in several months and have not idea what the password was.

:)

thall9360, Jun 8, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 8, 2020
  3. NavyLCDR Win User
    NEXTBOOK windows tablet camera

Follow steps in the article linked to in Post #9 step 1.

To apply the registry files just double click on each one.

This is my camera app, the switch cameras button is there in the middle, and both cameras work:

Locked out of my Nextbook [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Jacee Win User

Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener">

Jacee, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. Locked out of my Nextbook - Similar Threads - Locked Nextbook

2. Turn off caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off caps lock notification: My computer spontaneously enabled the notification for turning on/off caps lock a few days ago. I can't figure out how to turn it off- I've already looked through previous posts, but they all direct me to select settings and options that don't exist for me. I have an HP Envy...
  3. Turn off caps lock notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off caps lock notification: My computer spontaneously enabled the notification for turning on/off caps lock a few days ago. I can't figure out how to turn it off- I've already looked through previous posts, but they all direct me to select settings and options that don't exist for me. I have an HP Envy...
  4. Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11: It comes up with thing on screen saying caps lock on/off and comes up with a lock picture either open or locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-turn-off-the-big-caps-lock-onoff/35036f49-adb3-4503-a488-6238d4404ecd
  5. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  6. Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11

Anyone know how turn off the big Caps Lock on/off notification on windows 11: It comes up with thing on screen saying caps lock on/off and comes up with a lock picture either open or locked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-know-how-turn-off-the-big-caps-lock-onoff/35036f49-adb3-4503-a488-6238d4404ecd
  7. Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...

Hello there, I have the problem with the caps lock notification. I tried every possible...: I already tried doing a clean reboot, went to my system configuration, went to control panel but anything from there isn't working, and even just restarting my computer doesn't work....
  8. how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off: how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off. checked all third party software and removed them issue did not go away....
  9. how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off

how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off: how to remove caps lock pop up overlay when caps lock is turned on and off. checked all third party software and removed them issue did not go away....
  10. Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up

Annoying Caps Lock Off/On and Num Lock Off/On notification/pop up: I have already tried to disable this pop up via task manager through disabling start up apps and control panel and setting menu. I have exhausted all of my options. I'm running the latest as of 4/24/24 version of Windows 11 Home, v23H2, and I have no options to disable the...