Windows 10: Locked out of my own laptop!

Discus and support Locked out of my own laptop! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I've restarted my Windows 10 with safe mode on and I cannot log in after the restart. It doesn't accept my password, I cannot get internet connection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ozziejj, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Ozziejj Win User

Locked out of my own laptop!

I've restarted my Windows 10 with safe mode on and I cannot log in after the restart. It doesn't accept my password, I cannot get internet connection and I cannot use my password. Nothing works!

:)

Ozziejj, Jun 28, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 28, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Locked out of my own laptop!

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Locked out of my own laptop!

1. Locked out of my own laptop! - Similar Threads - Locked own laptop

2. Locked out of my own account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my own account: URGENT HELP PLEASE! I'm locked out of my account I was an administrator in my own laptop that I use now I hv the same account which no longer is administrator account please help me I really need my account back with administrator so I can get to use my computer...
  3. Locked out of my own account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my own account: URGENT HELP PLEASE! I'm locked out of my account I was an administrator in my own laptop that I use now I hv the same account which no longer is administrator account please help me I really need my account back with administrator so I can get to use my computer...
  4. Locked out of my own computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my own computer: Over the weekend I upgraded the CPU in my computer Dell Aurora R10 AMD 5800X3D Little did I know that my login PIN was ties to keys in the CPUs TPM module.When I started up the computer it asked me if I wanted to reset the fTPM, I said yes. When it booted up and on login...
  5. Locked out of my own computer

Locked out of my own computer: Over the weekend I upgraded the CPU in my computer Dell Aurora R10 AMD 5800X3D Little did I know that my login PIN was ties to keys in the CPUs TPM module.When I started up the computer it asked me if I wanted to reset the fTPM, I said yes. When it booted up and on login...
  6. Locked out of my own computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of my own computer: This is a very bad situation. 3 days ago I changed my four digit PIN that Windows requires for me to log in to my user account. But then yesterday I had to reset the computer to a restore point two days before I changed my login pin.When the restore process was finished I was...
  7. Locked out of my own computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my own computer: This is a very bad situation. 3 days ago I changed my four digit PIN that Windows requires for me to log in to my user account. But then yesterday I had to reset the computer to a restore point two days before I changed my login pin.When the restore process was finished I was...
  8. Locked out of my own computer

9. I'm locked out of my own computer

I'm locked out of my own computer: Can somebody please help I have a Dell Latitude computer I mean ministrator I'm the owner of the computer and I had a friend use my computer now this and they have a user passcode or password on the front of the screen when you first log on and it's not even letting me get to...
  10. Locked out of my laptop

Locked out of my laptop: I'm attempted dp do away with my windows 10 sign on my PC not laptop in by doing the following: Press the Windows and R keys on the keyboard to open the Run box and enter “netplwiz.” Press the Enter key. In the User Accountswindow, select your account and uncheck the box...