Windows 10: Locked out of no laptop due to forgotten password cannot get internet access looks like...

Discus and support Locked out of no laptop due to forgotten password cannot get internet access looks like... in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Locked out of hp laptop forgotten password and locked in flight mode... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MJC999, Apr 28, 2019.

1. MJC999 Win User

Locked out of no laptop due to forgotten password cannot get internet access looks like...

Locked out of hp laptop forgotten password and locked in flight mode

:)

MJC999, Apr 28, 2019

2. Forgotten password for lock screen

Hiya, recently got a nokia/Microsoft Windows lumia and have forgotten my password for the lock screen. Ave tried hard reset and that's a no go, how can I get back into my phone, it's really bugging likes!!! Ta x

LauraTrainor, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Kari Win User
    Forgotten password, locked out of computer

Helping users to reset / crack Windows sign-in credentials is a difficult and controversial topic. We wouldn't want to, and it wouldn't be right to assist people to get into other users accounts.

In your case the first thing I noticed when reading your post was the highlighted part in above quote. It simply can't be true that you set up a picture password without knowing your password; to set up a picture password you must first verify you are the account owner by entering your password:

Locked out of no laptop due to forgotten password cannot get internet access looks like... [​IMG]

My suggestion is that to sign in to Windows you use the same password you had to know and use when you created the picture password.

4. Locked out of no laptop due to forgotten password cannot get internet access looks like...

Unable to sign-in to Microsoft account forgotten password

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to us with details.

Since, you have forgotten the user account password we will not able to help you related password scenarios due to security purpose. The best what I can suggest you is create a new user account and transfer all user profile data’s to the new user account.
    Once you transfer all the data’s to new user account you can convert the user account to Microsoft account and delete the old user account (If you want).
    You can also follow the below steps to transfer all your data’s to the new user account.

• Open file explorer and double click on
      OS (CLocked out of no laptop due to forgotten password cannot get internet access looks like... :).

• Go to Users and try transferring all the data’s/file to the new user account.
    Hope this helps. We look forward to hear from you.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Locked out of no laptop due to forgotten password cannot get internet access looks like...

1. Locked out of no laptop due to forgotten password cannot get internet access looks like... - Similar Threads - Locked laptop due

2. Locked out of laptop and can't get recovery password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of laptop and can't get recovery password: When I follow the steps to find my password for my BitLocker ID. It simply gives me a trace ID along with an error message.I can't get in my laptop and I am unable to contact microsoft for a fix....
  3. Locked out of laptop and can't get recovery password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of laptop and can't get recovery password: When I follow the steps to find my password for my BitLocker ID. It simply gives me a trace ID along with an error message.I can't get in my laptop and I am unable to contact microsoft for a fix....
  4. Locked out of Laptop due to not having PIN registered and not remembering password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of Laptop due to not having PIN registered and not remembering password: I've got a Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 10 in it, it's from an educational institution I work at, I only registered my fingerprint due to not needing windows much for my classes which use linux in another partition of this laptop hd.I tried to do a system restore on its...
  5. Locked out of Laptop due to not having PIN registered and not remembering password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of Laptop due to not having PIN registered and not remembering password: I've got a Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 10 in it, it's from an educational institution I work at, I only registered my fingerprint due to not needing windows much for my classes which use linux in another partition of this laptop hd.I tried to do a system restore on its...
  6. Locked out of laptop by forgotten password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of laptop by forgotten password: I usually use the Pin to log into my laptop. Now its asking for a password that I dont know. Please help Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-laptop-by-forgotten-password/b6f4f789-4673-42f5-a9f1-0dc70cda3448
  7. FORGOTTEN PASSWORD To gain access to Laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    FORGOTTEN PASSWORD To gain access to Laptop: Hi, I reset a password for my friend. My friend didn't write it down and neither did I. It has been a coup[le of years. Model The password involves the start page. Laptop works fine. It is an Asus, Model X55M1, with Win10 installed. I have the original disc that came with...
  8. Locked out of Windows 10 - cannot access laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locked out of Windows 10 - cannot access laptop: Hello. So appearently, I have tried to fix an error myself on my laptop. The blue screen of death error (the loop). I have tried to make sure the problem was fixed, but unfortunately it seems something went wrong and I can’t access it. It brought me to this error screen....
  9. Locked out of Windows 10 and No internet access to reset password

Locked out of Windows 10 and No internet access to reset password: Hi, I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. I didn't realize it was going to mess with my log in credentials just to get into my PC. Well, I'm locked out of my PC. I can't log on, it just tells me when I enter in the PIN and the Password that "Your device is...
  10. Forgotten password, locked out of computer

Forgotten password, locked out of computer: I recently made a dumb move by attempting to change my picture password without giving any regard to the fact I don't remember what my local text-based password was. It wasn't until I deleted my picture password when realized what I had done and ended up ultimately locking...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop no access because forgotten password pin& 3 securety answers how do I access my laptop