Windows 10: Locked out of Outlook Account

Discus and support Locked out of Outlook Account in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; For some reason I was locked out of my outlook account?!! I do not use this account often and mainly for friends only. [img] Now trying to get the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dabour, Dec 12, 2020.

1. dabour Win User

Locked out of Outlook Account

For some reason I was locked out of my outlook account?!! I do not use this account often and mainly for friends only.

Locked out of Outlook Account [​IMG]

Now trying to get the unlock code via phone number, which is the only option given is a bad jock as we all know, looking at Microsoft community nobody seems to ever get "the code". I have an alias e-mail attached to this account but I'm unable to use it to get the code.

Appreciate any help.

:)

dabour, Dec 12, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Locked out of Outlook Account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Dec 12, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Dec 12, 2020
  4. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Dec 12, 2020
Thema:

1. Locked out of Outlook Account - Similar Threads - Locked Outlook Account

2. Outlook account is locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook account is locked: How to get back my outlook account which is locked and failed to recover it after repetitious submission of account verification forms? It contained my laptop windows product/recovery key and I can't login my laptop now!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  3. Outlook account is locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook account is locked: How to get back my outlook account which is locked and failed to recover it after repetitious submission of account verification forms? It contained my laptop windows product/recovery key and I can't login my laptop now!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
  4. Locked out of account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of account?: I am locked out of my account on both Windows 10 and MSN Explorer due to me or my computer losing/forgetting my password. I can still access Windows 10 mail through the icon on the taskbar.I have been through the exercise of requesting a password reset code sent to my phone...
  5. Locked out of account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of account?: I am locked out of my account on both Windows 10 and MSN Explorer due to me or my computer losing/forgetting my password. I can still access Windows 10 mail through the icon on the taskbar.I have been through the exercise of requesting a password reset code sent to my phone...
  6. locked out of account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    locked out of account: When trying to reset my password or pin, I am locked out before I finish entering the requested information once. It does not send me a verification code via email. But does send a verification code via text message. When I call the 800 642 7676 it identifies the caller as...
  7. Locked out of account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of account: I was locked out of my microsoft account for "violating the terms of service".I looked through they're reasons why you can be locked out, and I hadn't done anything related to sending malware, phishing, or messing with Microsoft.I did however several times redeem Robux for...
  8. Lock out of Outlook urgent

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lock out of Outlook urgent: Hello OUTLOOK password entered was invalid so I am now locked out. I have an urgent email delivery to send . need some help. I have logged into my Microsoft Account. Regards Dave Huculak...
  9. Locked out of Outlook Account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked out of Outlook Account: For some reason I was locked out of my outlook account?!! I do not use this account often and mainly for friends only. [img] Now trying to get the unlock code via phone number, which is the only option given is a bad jock as we all know, looking at Microsoft community...
  10. Microsoft Outlook Account locked

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Outlook Account locked: I cannot get into my Microsoft Outlook account. I can see that there is an email there but cannot open the inbox. Has anyone else had this problem? Grateful for any help...