Windows 10: Locked out of PC and won't connect to internet to log back in.

Discus and support Locked out of PC and won't connect to internet to log back in. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I was on my PC today, and randomly out of no where it went to a gray screen and said "signing out". Afterwards it said that my PC was locked by an... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by VinnyBee, Jan 6, 2020.

1. VinnyBee Win User

Locked out of PC and won't connect to internet to log back in.

I was on my PC today, and randomly out of no where it went to a gray screen and said "signing out". Afterwards it said that my PC was locked by an administrator, and that I need to sign in with my administrator account. So I typed in my PIN and it told me I need to connect to the internet then log in again. Now, for some reason it will not connect to my WiFi. It says "Connected, No Internet".

I

am stumped on this one, please help.

:)

VinnyBee, Jan 6, 2020

2. pc won`t update

I`ve been trying to solve this problem for 3 months to no avail.

PLEASE HELP!!!

EVERY time the computer check new updates, the following message appears:

We couldn't connect to the update service. We'll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn't work, make sure you're connected to the Internet.

My PC is connected to the internet, so this could not be the problem.

you`ve only directed me to a window link, which I don`T really understand.

Could ANYONE PLEASE send me a simple answer how I can solve this problem step by step???????

Thanks.

Arnon

ArnonZlotnik, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Can´t log in in my Windows 10 PC / No internet connection

Still have the same problem, maybe i´m not actually in safe mode.

What happens is, i press the "F4" to chose the safe mode.

My computer restarts and the sing in screen appears again (but with a weird resolution).

Still i can´t log in. The screen is locked with my usual user, and keeps rejecting my password.

And won´t let me change to the build in admin user that i enabled.

What should i do?

AloisioDourado, Jan 6, 2020
  4. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Locked out of PC and won't connect to internet to log back in. [​IMG]

tamo, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Locked out of PC and won't connect to internet to log back in. - Similar Threads - Locked won't connect

2. Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.: In short, I was on the Community tab replying to someone on a news article a little over an hour ago as I'm typing this. A little bit later, I get a message saying that this person replied to me, so I go to reply back. All of a sudden, after I submit my reply, it says I need...
  3. Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.: In short, I was on the Community tab replying to someone on a news article a little over an hour ago as I'm typing this. A little bit later, I get a message saying that this person replied to me, so I go to reply back. All of a sudden, after I submit my reply, it says I need...
  4. Community logged me out and won't let me log back in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC won't connect to internet but it is?: My PC is connected through Ethernet but when I go the network status it say no internet connected. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and non of those helped my situation, I ended up buying a new motherboard and CPU not for this reason but come to find out that this didn't...
  6. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC won't connect to internet but it is?: My PC is connected through Ethernet but when I go the network status it say no internet connected. I watched a lot of videos on youtube and non of those helped my situation, I ended up buying a new motherboard and CPU not for this reason but come to find out that this didn't...
  7. PC won't connect to internet but it is?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. PC Laptop won't connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC Laptop won't connect to the internet: No idea why it's doing this, was working just fine yesterday. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting, restarting, shutting down, did that command prompt admin thing and still nothing. Ugh, any suggestions? It was saying how the wifi doesn't have a working IP or something...
  9. PC won't connect/stay connected to internet

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC won't connect/stay connected to internet: Please help, ASUS, windows 10 laptop refuses to connect or stay connected to xfinity wifi. It connects to my mobile hotspot no problem. All over devices can connect to xfinity. I've reset the laptop and modem. I've reset the network on the laptop. No luck. submitted by...
  10. Cant log in to PC or connect to the internet

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in to PC or connect to the internet: Hi I'm going crazy. I have an acer nitro. This morning I woke up to find my PC was no longer connecting to wifi with the error "no wifi antenna detected". I started to troubleshoot my wireless antenna an intel ac 9560. During one of the reboots, I tried logging in with my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. connect to internet automatically locked PC

2. how to connect to internet in a locked computer

3. how to connect to internet to a locked computer

4. 888-236-3732