Windows 10: Locked out of pc, can't get onto it

Discus and support Locked out of pc, can't get onto it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Locked out of ASUS PC DESKTOP w/Windows 10 HOME EDITION. CAN'T GET ON MY PC. SO PLEASE TALK ABOUT ACCOUNTS ECT. IS THIS CHALLENGE PHRASE A COMPLETE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DougMcFarlane, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Locked out of pc, can't get onto it

Locked out of ASUS PC DESKTOP w/Windows 10 HOME EDITION. CAN'T GET ON MY PC. SO PLEASE TALK ABOUT ACCOUNTS ECT. IS THIS CHALLENGE PHRASE A COMPLETE SCAM?

:)

DougMcFarlane, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Locked out of pc, can't get onto it

1. Locked out of pc, can't get onto it - Similar Threads - Locked can't onto

2. Locked out and can't get recovery key for Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out and can't get recovery key for Bitlocker: Hi,I am really stuck, recently i got stuck onto a Bitlocker recovery screen for Dell XPS with Windows 10.Its gives instruction to get a recovery key but they do not work. havre tried below links1. https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyTraceID:...
  3. Locked out and can't get recovery key for Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out and can't get recovery key for Bitlocker: Hi,I am really stuck, recently i got stuck onto a Bitlocker recovery screen for Dell XPS with Windows 10.Its gives instruction to get a recovery key but they do not work. havre tried below links1. https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyTraceID:...
  4. Locked out of laptop and can't get recovery password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of laptop and can't get recovery password: When I follow the steps to find my password for my BitLocker ID. It simply gives me a trace ID along with an error message.I can't get in my laptop and I am unable to contact microsoft for a fix....
  5. Locked out of laptop and can't get recovery password

Locked out of laptop and can't get recovery password: When I follow the steps to find my password for my BitLocker ID. It simply gives me a trace ID along with an error message.I can't get in my laptop and I am unable to contact microsoft for a fix....
  6. Can't use pin,locked out of pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use pin,locked out of pc: My Microsoft Windows PC has a notice up on my screen that says something happened in your PIN isn't available click to set up your PIN again and when I click to set up my pin it does nothing but tell me that it doesn't allow me to set up a pen so I am locked out of it how can...
  7. Can't use pin,locked out of pc

Can't use pin,locked out of pc: My Microsoft Windows PC has a notice up on my screen that says something happened in your PIN isn't available click to set up your PIN again and when I click to set up my pin it does nothing but tell me that it doesn't allow me to set up a pen so I am locked out of it how can...
  8. Can't use pin,locked out of pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Locked out of pc, can't get onto it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of pc, can't get onto it: Locked out of ASUS PC DESKTOP w/Windows 10 HOME EDITION. CAN'T GET ON MY PC. SO PLEASE TALK ABOUT ACCOUNTS ECT. IS THIS CHALLENGE PHRASE A COMPLETE SCAM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-pc-cant-get-onto-it/4ecbfb3f-e1d9-436c-a407-d59a878475d4
  10. Locked out of pc, can't get onto it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locked out of pc, can't get onto it: Locked out of ASUS PC DESKTOP w/Windows 10 HOME EDITION. CAN'T GET ON MY PC. SO PLEASE TALK ABOUT ACCOUNTS ECT. IS THIS CHALLENGE PHRASE A COMPLETE SCAM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-pc-cant-get-onto-it/4ecbfb3f-e1d9-436c-a407-d59a878475d4