Windows 10: Locked out of pc, can't get onto it

Discus and support Locked out of pc, can't get onto it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Locked out of ASUS PC DESKTOP w/Windows 10 HOME EDITION. CAN'T GET ON MY PC. SO PLEASE TALK ABOUT ACCOUNTS ECT. IS THIS CHALLENGE PHRASE A COMPLETE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DougMcFarlane, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Locked out of pc, can't get onto it

Locked out of ASUS PC DESKTOP w/Windows 10 HOME EDITION. CAN'T GET ON MY PC. SO PLEASE TALK ABOUT ACCOUNTS ECT. IS THIS CHALLENGE PHRASE A COMPLETE SCAM?

:)

DougMcFarlane, Jun 29, 2022

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 29, 2022
  3. RCoon Win User
    PC Build Steps

1.1 - Ideally put optical in SATA 0, and SSD in SATA 1, this will cause the optical drive to be the default 1st boot option. You can change it manually if not, but I like it this way
    2.infinity - yes, that's fine. if it's above 70 +/- 5 degrees, then it may just need a repaste/remount

RCoon, Jun 29, 2022
  4. Locked out of pc, can't get onto it

Lock Screen Image Issue

Hi Kirby,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.

I would suggest you to set the default pictures as the Lock Screen picture from the PC and check if it works or not.

Follow the steps below:

• In start type "settings" and press enter.
    • Select Personalize
    • From the left click on "Lock screen"
    • Select the default picture and conform by preview.
    Please do get back to us to assist you better with issue you are facing.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Locked out of pc, can't get onto it

1. Locked out of pc, can't get onto it - Similar Threads - Locked can't onto

2. Locked out and can't get recovery key for Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out and can't get recovery key for Bitlocker: Hi,I am really stuck, recently i got stuck onto a Bitlocker recovery screen for Dell XPS with Windows 10.Its gives instruction to get a recovery key but they do not work. havre tried below links1. https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyTraceID:...
  3. Locked out and can't get recovery key for Bitlocker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out and can't get recovery key for Bitlocker: Hi,I am really stuck, recently i got stuck onto a Bitlocker recovery screen for Dell XPS with Windows 10.Its gives instruction to get a recovery key but they do not work. havre tried below links1. https://account.microsoft.com/devices/recoverykeyTraceID:...
  4. Locked out of laptop and can't get recovery password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of laptop and can't get recovery password: When I follow the steps to find my password for my BitLocker ID. It simply gives me a trace ID along with an error message.I can't get in my laptop and I am unable to contact microsoft for a fix....
  5. Locked out of laptop and can't get recovery password

Locked out of laptop and can't get recovery password: When I follow the steps to find my password for my BitLocker ID. It simply gives me a trace ID along with an error message.I can't get in my laptop and I am unable to contact microsoft for a fix....
  6. Can't use pin,locked out of pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't use pin,locked out of pc: My Microsoft Windows PC has a notice up on my screen that says something happened in your PIN isn't available click to set up your PIN again and when I click to set up my pin it does nothing but tell me that it doesn't allow me to set up a pen so I am locked out of it how can...
  7. Can't use pin,locked out of pc

Can't use pin,locked out of pc: My Microsoft Windows PC has a notice up on my screen that says something happened in your PIN isn't available click to set up your PIN again and when I click to set up my pin it does nothing but tell me that it doesn't allow me to set up a pen so I am locked out of it how can...
  8. Can't use pin,locked out of pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Locked out of pc, can't get onto it

Locked out of pc, can't get onto it: Locked out of ASUS PC DESKTOP w/Windows 10 HOME EDITION. CAN'T GET ON MY PC. SO PLEASE TALK ABOUT ACCOUNTS ECT. IS THIS CHALLENGE PHRASE A COMPLETE SCAM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-pc-cant-get-onto-it/4ecbfb3f-e1d9-436c-a407-d59a878475d4
  10. Locked out of pc, can't get onto it

in Windows 10 Customization
    Locked out of pc, can't get onto it: Locked out of ASUS PC DESKTOP w/Windows 10 HOME EDITION. CAN'T GET ON MY PC. SO PLEASE TALK ABOUT ACCOUNTS ECT. IS THIS CHALLENGE PHRASE A COMPLETE SCAM? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-pc-cant-get-onto-it/4ecbfb3f-e1d9-436c-a407-d59a878475d4