Windows 10: Locked out of pc, stuck in winre

Discus and support Locked out of pc, stuck in winre in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, so a few days ago when i was using my device I ran into a bluescreen error. After it restarted, it came up with advanced repair options. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WalkerLambiotte, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Locked out of pc, stuck in winre

Hi, so a few days ago when i was using my device I ran into a bluescreen error. After it restarted, it came up with advanced repair options. I have tried all of them, including resetting my pc, which didn't work. I couldn't system restore and now I cant get into safe mode. I have even tried unplugging everything in my computer to no avail. Please help, I don't want to spend the money on a new PC.

:)

WalkerLambiotte, Mar 15, 2019

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Can’t reset or turn back stuck in automatic repair, and after attempts now there is no system administrator on pc.

Hi Joseph,

It is possible that there is an issue with the system files of Windows 10. If you're unable to recover your computer using the different options in the Advanced page of Windows Recovery (WinRe) environment, we suggest resetting your computer and choose either
    to keep your files or remove everything. Resetting your computer will revert the system files of Windows 10 to default and it will address the "stuck in automatic repair" issue. Since you can access the Windows Recovery (WinRe) environment, you can perform
    a reset by performing these steps:

• In WinRe, choose Troubleshoot.
    • Select Reset this PC.
    • Choose Keep my files. Please take note that the programs that you've installed will be removed. You need to re-install the programs again after the reset process.
    • Wait for the reset process to finish.
    • After resetting your computer, kindly observe if you will be able to log-in to the computer.

Let us know the outcome.

Argel Obm, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Locked out of pc, stuck in winre

Locked out of Windows 10, no Internet drivers.

Hello Tyler,

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to clarify the error message that you're getting when trying to log in on your PC.

Meanwhile, let's perform System Restore through in WinRe. System Restore takes your PC back to an earlier point in time, called a system restore point. Windows Recovery Environment (WinRE) is a recovery environment that can repair common causes
    of unbootable operating systems. Follow these steps for instructions:

• On your lock screen, press and hold Shift key + Restart
      to access the WinRe.
    • Choose, Troubleshoot.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • Click System Restore.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.

Looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Locked out of pc, stuck in winre

1. Locked out of pc, stuck in winre - Similar Threads - Locked stuck winre

2. PC locked out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC locked out: I accidentally changed a default setting on my PC and now I can not get any of the pins I have used in the past to work. I failed to change the recovery phone number associated with my Microsoft account until today and no longer have access to the number originally used. I...
  3. Locked out of PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of PC: I remoted into my brother's PC using "Remote Desktop Connection" while helping him and he logged and I connected to the PC again over and over.When he was trying to log in to his PC after I helped him with drivers he got a message saying "This option is disabled due to failed...
  4. Stuck in WinRe mode?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck in WinRe mode?: Hello I have an ACER Aspire E 15 with an Intel Core i3-7100U 2.4 Ghz, 3MB L3 Cache running Windows 10. My laptop is stuck in a vicious cycle, I believe in WinRe mode. When I start or restart it, I get a BSOD with a CRITICAL SERVICE FAILED stopecode. Sometimes, I get a BSOD...
  5. locked out of pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    locked out of pc: To start off this is an older pc that had not been used in 2-4 years. I had recently refreshed it and reinstalled windows while keeping files because my mother wanted all her photos on it, it now functions but the Microsoft account that was being used no longer exists. trying...
  6. Locked out of PC

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of PC: So, for the past 12 or so hours, my laptop has been acting strange. I woke up at 2am to the fans on my GTX 1650 running extremely fast for seemingly no reason. I open it, and it doesn't turn on. I unplug everything and let it cool, and it turns on but... I can't sign in with...
  7. Locked out of PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of PC: I had purchased a new laptop, as well as Office 365 and updated the new device, yet when I went to sign in on my home desktop, it does not allow me to log into it. I tried the new PIN Which I use to sign onto my laptop as well as the the updated passwords, and nothing works....
  8. Stuck in WinRE

Stuck in WinRE: [IMG]Anyone can help, Please? I got very important document inside my laptop. After my laptop pop up blue screen showing error, I restart it then it became like this. No matter what option I choose it can’t be complete. For more information: I just update some of the window...
  9. Blue screen of death, locked out of WinRE.

Blue screen of death, locked out of WinRE.: I used a different wireless mouse with my computer than normal. On next startup, I was met with the blue screen of death. I got different messages each time, but they all had one thing in common, a driver issue. It has to have been the mouse driver. So, I tried to get into...
  10. Locked out pc

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out pc: Hi, I got a warning in my notification that windows has picked up a trojan horse and had to scan now, anyway cut a long story short my problem is they have changed my log in windows password and can't log into my pc. Any ideas or do I have to do a full rebuild. Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. factory reset when locked out windows 10 winre

2. pc stuck in winre mode