Windows 10: locked out of reset windows

Discus and support locked out of reset windows in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, so i wanted to reset my windows and it got stuck at 62% so i restarted my PC after waiting 10 hours. Once my PC restarted after setup I was... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by YalmazAbdullah, Apr 26, 2020.

1. locked out of reset windows

Hello,

so i wanted to reset my windows and it got stuck at 62% so i restarted my PC after waiting 10 hours. Once my PC restarted after setup I was presented with a login screen, the problem is the PC seems to be locked into airplane mode so i cant login with my Microsoft account. I have forgotten the login credentials for my local account so I cant use that either. How should I proceed

:)

YalmazAbdullah, Apr 26, 2020
  2. little cat, Apr 26, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 26, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

locked out of reset windows

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

locked out of reset windows

1. locked out of reset windows - Similar Threads - locked reset

2. How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...: I bought a laptop that has has a bios lock and I can't access the security tab to disable it for a windows service laptop. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-factory-reset-a-windows-service-laptop-if/1fff713a-c794-4833-bfbd-12e5ce35cf4e
  3. How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to factory reset a Windows service laptop if it has a bios lock and you can't access...: I bought a laptop that has has a bios lock and I can't access the security tab to disable it for a windows service laptop. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-factory-reset-a-windows-service-laptop-if/1fff713a-c794-4833-bfbd-12e5ce35cf4e
  4. how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?: I had a bitcoin lock and once i reset my computer all my photos were lost, when i say reset , it had to be a factory reset and now ive lost all my photos which a lot of them were very important...
  5. how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?

how do i restore my photos after my bitcoin lock system reset?: I had a bitcoin lock and once i reset my computer all my photos were lost, when i say reset , it had to be a factory reset and now ive lost all my photos which a lot of them were very important...
  6. Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out: I reset my gaming PC won't fully factory reset goes to 50-70 percent then undoing change's and now I can't log into my account and get in my computer when I try I get "The user profile service service failed the sign in user profile can't be located" if it can't be located...
  7. Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out

Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out: I reset my gaming PC won't fully factory reset goes to 50-70 percent then undoing change's and now I can't log into my account and get in my computer when I try I get "The user profile service service failed the sign in user profile can't be located" if it can't be located...
  8. Reset my computer undoing change's and now I'm locked out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Factory reset while locked out

Factory reset while locked out: I’m currently attempting to factory reset a computer at work in which a previous employee put a passcode on. I am unable to log in to the computer. I have tried to go through troubleshooting and the option for reset pc is not an option I have. What do I do from here?...
  10. Factory reset while locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Factory reset while locked out: I’m currently attempting to factory reset a computer at work in which a previous employee put a passcode on. I am unable to log in to the computer. I have tried to go through troubleshooting and the option for reset pc is not an option I have. What do I do from here?...