Windows 10: Locked out of some Windows apps.

Discus and support Locked out of some Windows apps. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Until yesterday, I was able to use Windows apps; e.g., defragmenter and maintenance, without having to use a password. But as of yesterday, I needed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnRigol, Aug 26, 2019.

1. JohnRigol Win User

Locked out of some Windows apps.

Until yesterday, I was able to use Windows apps; e.g., defragmenter and maintenance, without having to use a password. But as of yesterday, I needed to enter a password to activate those apps. I had forgotten my windows password, so I changed the password, but, using it, I still could not access those apps. Please help me. Thanks.

:)

JohnRigol, Aug 26, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Aug 26, 2019
  3. little cat, Aug 26, 2019
  4. shobhitk Win User

None of the Apps showing up on Lock Screen!

Nope that did not help. I guess the steps mentioned there are primarily for the issue of the Lockscreen Apps not being shown as an option in the Settings>Personalization>Lock screen settings page.

My issue is that even though i select those apps from the settings menu but they dont show any status on the Lockscreen.

shobhitk, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Locked out of some Windows apps. - Similar Threads - Locked apps

2. I'm locked out of my Microsoft Power Apps account. How do I close my acccount?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm locked out of my Microsoft Power Apps account. How do I close my acccount?: Hi,I want to close my Power Apps account. How do I do it? I'm not able to sign in my Microsoft account because of MFA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-locked-out-of-my-microsoft-power-apps-account/2877aa84-d036-4038-8555-ce1770a7c503
  3. I'm locked out of my Microsoft Power Apps account. How do I close my acccount?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm locked out of my Microsoft Power Apps account. How do I close my acccount?: Hi,I want to close my Power Apps account. How do I do it? I'm not able to sign in my Microsoft account because of MFA. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-locked-out-of-my-microsoft-power-apps-account/2877aa84-d036-4038-8555-ce1770a7c503
  4. Lock button not showing up in Family Safety App on IOS

Lock button not showing up in Family Safety App on IOS: Hi! I have installed the Family Safety App on my IOS device and configured it with my son's Windows laptop. However, the "Lock" button that would instantly lock the computer doesn't show up in the app, it shows up only in the browser version. Also, when I unlock the device...
  5. Lock button not showing up in Family Safety App on IOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock button not showing up in Family Safety App on IOS: Hi! I have installed the Family Safety App on my IOS device and configured it with my son's Windows laptop. However, the "Lock" button that would instantly lock the computer doesn't show up in the app, it shows up only in the browser version. Also, when I unlock the device...
  6. How can I set up the fingerprint app / file / folder lock in my Windows PC / Laptop?

How can I set up the fingerprint app / file / folder lock in my Windows PC / Laptop?: How can I set up the fingerprint app / file / folder lock in my Windows PC / Laptop?I'm a very old user of Windows, I've been using Windows since my childhood when Windows XP was newly released and now I'm using Windows 11 Pro on my PC / Laptop and am always conscious and...
  7. How can I set up the fingerprint app / file / folder lock in my Windows PC / Laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I set up the fingerprint app / file / folder lock in my Windows PC / Laptop?: How can I set up the fingerprint app / file / folder lock in my Windows PC / Laptop?I'm a very old user of Windows, I've been using Windows since my childhood when Windows XP was newly released and now I'm using Windows 11 Pro on my PC / Laptop and am always conscious and...
  8. My apps on laptop doesn't display on our tv screen. It might possible it got locked by our...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps on laptop doesn't display on our tv screen. It might possible it got locked by our...: My apps on laptop doesn't display on our tv screen. It might possible it got locked by our niece. May I know the keys/command again to use to display the apps on tv?...
  9. My apps on laptop doesn't display on our tv screen. It might possible it got locked by our...

My apps on laptop doesn't display on our tv screen. It might possible it got locked by our...: My apps on laptop doesn't display on our tv screen. It might possible it got locked by our niece. May I know the keys/command again to use to display the apps on tv?...
  10. My apps on laptop doesn't display on our tv screen. It might possible it got locked by our...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade