Windows 10: locked out of Toshiba laptop with win 10 . I have access to email but keyboard not working

Discus and support locked out of Toshiba laptop with win 10 . I have access to email but keyboard not working in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I need to get access to my older computer. It is a Toshiba laptop that Win Support got involved with and it hasn't worked right since. My keyboard... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MarySarfde DeGloria, Dec 3, 2018.

1. locked out of Toshiba laptop with win 10 . I have access to email but keyboard not working

I need to get access to my older computer. It is a Toshiba laptop that Win Support got involved with and it hasn't worked right since. My keyboard and password are not working. Tried account.live to no avail,

I am using this computer which is also mine.

Please help

I can be emailed at *** Email address is removed for privacy ***,

thank you

Mary DeGloria Sarfde

:)

MarySarfde DeGloria, Dec 3, 2018

2. Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop - Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop

Ever since I would say, the past upgrade for Windows 10, my mom's Acer desktop's keyboard has been really laggy. For example, when I go to wake it from sleep to unlock it, the keyboard's Number lock and Caps lock keys do not want to light up. It seems as if the keyboard doesn't want to respond in a timely manner along with the computer. The same goes for the wireless Logitech mouse.

Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

The same as I mentioned above goes for the Toshiba Laptop that was originally mine, that I have given to my sister.

Thanks in advance! locked out of Toshiba laptop with win 10 .  I have access to email but keyboard not working :)

Jesse Williams, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Toshiba laptop keyboard and touchpad locked

I apologize if this is not the right place to ask such a question, but this is an emergency since I cannot log in my laptop.

I am using a Toshiba P55W-C5200 Laptop, touch screen, with Windows 10.

After turning it on, the screen got stuck on the welcome page (the one with the screensaver) and the keyboard was not working. I tried typing different keys and got no response.

Oddly the mouse pointer was moving but I could not click (or double-click) on the touchpad.

I used an external keyboard but it is not working. However the usb ports seem to work when I try to charge my phone.

After manually rebooting a couple of times the keyboard just accepted one "enter" key and moved to the password log-in area, but at that point all keys were locked again.

The touch screen does not do anything. It shows a circle when touched (which indicates a click) but the click does not actually happens.

After googling for some time I tried to see if there was a hardware failure with the keyboard connection bus in the motherboard.

I unscrewed the back of the laptop, reconnected the keyboard bus and still nothing.

I tried to remotely access my laptop but the wifi key wont turn on and an ethernet cable will not work either.

Another important point: I cannot enter the BIOS, I keep hitting F12 (and tried some other keys but it goes directly to the Windows screen).

What can I possibly do at this point?

surveyCorps, Dec 3, 2018
  4. locked out of Toshiba laptop with win 10 . I have access to email but keyboard not working

Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop - Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

Keyboard & Mouse: Acer Desktop

Ever since I would say, the past upgrade for Windows 10, my mom's Acer desktop's keyboard has been really laggy. For example, when I go to wake it from sleep to unlock it, the keyboard's Number lock and Caps lock keys do not want to light up. It seems as if
    the keyboard doesn't want to respond in a timely manner along with the computer. The same goes for the wireless Logitech mouse.

Keyboard: Toshiba Laptop

The same as I mentioned above goes for the Toshiba Laptop that was originally mine, that I have given to my sister.

Thanks in advance! locked out of Toshiba laptop with win 10 .  I have access to email but keyboard not working :)

Jesse.Williams, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

locked out of Toshiba laptop with win 10 . I have access to email but keyboard not working

1. locked out of Toshiba laptop with win 10 . I have access to email but keyboard not working - Similar Threads - locked Toshiba laptop

2. toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows: Keyboard works in setup, but once Windows is running the Keyboards and Track Pad stop working.I tried connecting a wired USB Mouse and Keyboard, does not work with windows. No Keys work.Can't get into safe mode, because you need to log on to ask for safe mode.This user did...
  3. toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows: Keyboard works in setup, but once Windows is running the Keyboards and Track Pad stop working.I tried connecting a wired USB Mouse and Keyboard, does not work with windows. No Keys work.Can't get into safe mode, because you need to log on to ask for safe mode.This user did...
  4. toshiba laptop keyboard not working in windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Locked out of old email account I can't access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of old email account I can't access.: Hi everyoneI had an old email from when I was a teenager but I dont use it anymore. All emails in that account go to my main email now. However, i have some accounts linked with my old email so i want to access my old email and check the verification emails there so that i...
  6. Locked out of old email account I can't access.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of old email account I can't access.: Hi everyoneI had an old email from when I was a teenager but I dont use it anymore. All emails in that account go to my main email now. However, i have some accounts linked with my old email so i want to access my old email and check the verification emails there so that i...
  7. Win 10 Locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 Locked out: Hello My father has managed to forget his password to gain access to his laptop, he has also managed to forget his security answers to re set the password He is getting on in years Is there any way that I can access his laptop We have no back up disc for it and he has...
  8. Locked out of Win 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of Win 10: Somehow i managed to lock myself out of my desktop , i cannot get past the lock screen. I changed the password 2 times but i think the problem is my username which i do not know how to change on the lock screen, help! btw , when i click on the i forgot my password link it...
  9. No Keyboard Functionality on Toshiba Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Keyboard Functionality on Toshiba Laptop: Someone gave me a laptop to fix up. The exact model is the Toshiba Satellite P755-S5260. It's original operating system was Windows 7 but the owner upgraded it to Windows 10. I was able to get it working again by removing and reconnecting the battery and then using Reset this...
  10. Locked out of Windows 10 - cannot access laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Locked out of Windows 10 - cannot access laptop: Hello. So appearently, I have tried to fix an error myself on my laptop. The blue screen of death error (the loop). I have tried to make sure the problem was fixed, but unfortunately it seems something went wrong and I can’t access it. It brought me to this error screen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont have a msn account and my toshba conouter is locked