Windows 10: Locked out of unactivated windows

Discus and support Locked out of unactivated windows in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Recently bought a computer from ibuypower and couldnt activate windows. Tried last night but it would not let me set up a microsoft account.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AshleyMarie3, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Locked out of unactivated windows

Hello,

Recently bought a computer from ibuypower and couldnt activate windows. Tried last night but it would not let me set up a microsoft account. Today, I am locked out. Before there was no password. Or you could skip it.

Edit: I should add that every time I try to restart it into safemode it just gives me a blackscreen.

:)

AshleyMarie3, Nov 30, 2020
  2. little cat, Nov 30, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Locked out of unactivated windows

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Locked out of unactivated windows

1. Locked out of unactivated windows - Similar Threads - Locked unactivated

2. Microsoft alert saying my computer is locked due to a virus

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft alert saying my computer is locked due to a virus: Microsoft send alert my computer is locked up by a virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-alert-saying-my-computer-is-locked-due/c4f1b176-1ffc-4e68-8264-2703dc524dca
  3. Microsoft alert saying my computer is locked due to a virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft alert saying my computer is locked due to a virus: Microsoft send alert my computer is locked up by a virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-alert-saying-my-computer-is-locked-due/c4f1b176-1ffc-4e68-8264-2703dc524dca
  4. Microsoft alert saying my computer is locked due to a virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Lock Screen: For many weeks my Lock Screen has kept a photo of a hummingbird. There was a brief time when it shows other scenery and I thought it was now back to c hanging the photo every once in a while. But now it is back to the hummingbird. I see no settings in personalization for an...
  6. Windows 10 Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Lock Screen: For many weeks my Lock Screen has kept a photo of a hummingbird. There was a brief time when it shows other scenery and I thought it was now back to c hanging the photo every once in a while. But now it is back to the hummingbird. I see no settings in personalization for an...
  7. Windows 10 Lock Screen

8. How to remove Dell secure manager lock.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Dell secure manager lock.: I have an old Dell Latitude e6410 with a secure manager lock I had put on it years ago and I have since forgotten the password I had made for it, so I then decided to just reset the laptop completely and the only thing I can find on the internet to do so is going into BIOS by...
  9. How to remove Dell secure manager lock.

How to remove Dell secure manager lock.: I have an old Dell Latitude e6410 with a secure manager lock I had put on it years ago and I have since forgotten the password I had made for it, so I then decided to just reset the laptop completely and the only thing I can find on the internet to do so is going into BIOS by...
  10. How to remove Dell secure manager lock.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen