Windows 10: Locked out of unactivated windows

Discus and support Locked out of unactivated windows in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, Recently bought a computer from ibuypower and couldnt activate windows. Tried last night but it would not let me set up a microsoft account.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AshleyMarie3, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Locked out of unactivated windows

Hello,

Recently bought a computer from ibuypower and couldnt activate windows. Tried last night but it would not let me set up a microsoft account. Today, I am locked out. Before there was no password. Or you could skip it.

Edit: I should add that every time I try to restart it into safemode it just gives me a blackscreen.

:)

AshleyMarie3, Nov 30, 2020
  2. little cat, Nov 30, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Locked out of unactivated windows

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Locked out of unactivated windows

1. Locked out of unactivated windows - Similar Threads - Locked unactivated

2. Unable to disable lock screen PIN in W10 Edu

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to disable lock screen PIN in W10 Edu: I followed the directions to use "forgot pin" method and leave fields blank but upon reboot Windows said "you don't have a PIN, let's set up one now". It gave me no options to not set it up. I don't remember exact screens look but... I tried to set it up but then I got...
  3. How to 'lock' program to second monitor so it doesn't move?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to 'lock' program to second monitor so it doesn't move?: I've looked around for answers without much success, but maybe I missed something. I've only seen Fences, DisplayFusion, and the like brought up. Currently, when my PC isn't in sleep mode, but monitors are asleep, my programs get forced over to the primary monitor for some...
  4. Bitlocker, that I'm not setup, lock my Dell computer after Windows update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker, that I'm not setup, lock my Dell computer after Windows update: Hi, After a recent Windows update, my Dell computer that I buy from official Diller was locked by BitLocker. I never set up it or store any keys. After that, I read a lot of posts about the same problem and imagine that BitLocker in new Windows is installed and enabled by...
  5. caps lock indicator

in Windows 10 Customization
    caps lock indicator: How can i display caps and num lock status in the taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-indicator/c3cc52d9-3aad-4796-9402-b43713012aa4
  6. MY laptop keeps locking

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY laptop keeps locking: For the past few months, my laptop would say locking and then shut off. I don't know why it happens but it's really annoying. Can I get help with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-keeps-locking/f785e835-9567-4c9e-9226-89a9425ec26b
  7. Laptop getting locked after I close the lid

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop getting locked after I close the lid: I have no idea what's happening but my laptop is getting locked for no reason at all after I close the lid. All my settings are set to never turn off and never sleep. I have also enabled "Do nothing" to every where possible. Tried changing every power plan, still not working....
  8. Windows 2004 Feature Update Logs Me Out Of Everything Outlook, Chrome, etc. At Lock/Reboot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 2004 Feature Update Logs Me Out Of Everything Outlook, Chrome, etc. At Lock/Reboot: In June of 2020, I installed the Windows 2004 Feature Update. Ever since then, I have experienced an issue where I am logged out of all accounts on my PC most of the time I lock or reboot my PC. I have seen many references to this on blogs or forums, but none of the...
  9. microsoft account locked out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft account locked out: My aged father has been hijacked as he has been negligent with his passwords specifically that of his Microsoft account. His PC was playing up recently so we upgraded to Windows 10 was running 8.1 and on restart the Microsoft banner came up and we couldn't log in with his...
  10. Locked out of windows 10 Stuck on login page

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of windows 10 Stuck on login page: Hi, I updated my w10 laptop the other day and when it had finished, I had found out that my account had been turned to temporary. Yesterday I deleted this temporary account and the account is still on the login screen. I entered the password and it says that the password...