Windows 10: Locked out of Windows 10 - cannot access laptop

Discus and support Locked out of Windows 10 - cannot access laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. So appearently, I have tried to fix an error myself on my laptop. The blue screen of death error (the loop). I have tried to make sure the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by nemolee.exe, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Locked out of Windows 10 - cannot access laptop

Hello.

So appearently, I have tried to fix an error myself on my laptop. The blue screen of death error (the loop). I have tried to make sure the problem was fixed, but unfortunately it seems something went wrong and I can’t access it. It brought me to this error screen. Therefore, it locked me from doing anything — I can’t even access the advanced startup settings. My account is not appearing, and I am not sure if I made myself the admin or not. I tried doing a clean install with a bootable copy on a usb, but it doesn’t seem to work. I need some help, and I want to access my computer again.

i have a screenshot taken a few minutes ago: Locked out of Windows 10 - cannot access laptop [​IMG]

:)

nemolee.exe, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2019
  3. karyeowl Win User
    Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Locked out of Windows 10 - cannot access laptop

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Locked out of Windows 10 - cannot access laptop

1. Locked out of Windows 10 - cannot access laptop - Similar Threads - Locked cannot access

2. Locked out of laptop cannot reset pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of laptop cannot reset pin: I cannot access my computer because I keep receiving you have entered an incorrect pin too many times. I keep getting the challenge phrase. I enter it but no option to login with my user ID and password nor can I reset my pin. I am totally locked out of my laptop. I can...
  3. Locked out of laptop windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of laptop windows 10 update: My laptop made me change the password and since updating it the laptop won’t connect to internet. When I try to open it it says use another method but there is no other option than using my pin to open the laptop? I can’t get help as it won’t connect and says no networks...
  4. Locked out of laptop windows 10 update

Locked out of laptop windows 10 update: My laptop made me change the password and since updating it the laptop won’t connect to internet. When I try to open it it says use another method but there is no other option than using my pin to open the laptop? I can’t get help as it won’t connect and says no networks...
  5. Locked out of laptop windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. locked out of windows 10 Lenovo Laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    locked out of windows 10 Lenovo Laptop: Hi I am locked out of my laptop I have re set the windows password and can log on to Windowshence my Post here but the laptop will not accept the password when I select log on using Microsoft Account Password Can anyone help I am out of options other than take the laptop...
  7. Locked out of windows 10 laptop

Locked out of windows 10 laptop: Hello. I'm locked out if my windiws 10 laptop as the PIN option is not working and I've gorgotten my password and the laptop is not connecting ti WiFi. What should I do?. I've tried everything but it asks for password everywhere...
  8. Cannot access Windows 10 on laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot access Windows 10 on laptop: To whom it may concern, While trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 on my laptop, the installation kept restarting (while incomplete) which resulted in a loop. In an attempt to fix the problem, I pulled out the installation USB so the laptop would boot to Windows (not...
  9. Locked Out of Laptop (Windows 10)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked Out of Laptop (Windows 10): My daughter locked us out of our computer. She set up windows 10 and had herself as the only user on the laptop. She can't remember her password and we can't reset with Microsoft (she has never used her Outlook account and put in the wrong phone number to have the code sent...
  10. Locked out of network computer, "Windows cannot access \\XXXX"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Locked out of network computer, "Windows cannot access \\XXXX": I am locked out of other computer through the network. Originally it asked for my credentials (username/password), which did not work. I found out I have to give it the machinename\domain. So, when I entered that, I still put the wrong name (or syntax?) and now it will not...