Windows 10: locked out of windows 10 forgot password

Discus and support locked out of windows 10 forgot password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; locked out of windows 10 forgot password... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Troy Savage, Jun 29, 2020.

1. locked out of windows 10 forgot password

locked out of windows 10 forgot password

:)

Troy Savage, Jun 29, 2020

2. Forgot Password, Windows 10 Locked Out. How to reset the password?

Gary L Marshall, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Forgot Password, Windows 10 Locked Out. How to reset the password?

My husband purchased a new computer and it had him set up a password to use the device. He forgot what he used as a password on his new computer and can't use it, he's locked out. I have used the account.live.com. as suggested from his screen to fix the
    problem. So I used my computer (again because we can't use his) Everything I see for help, just continues to have me reset the password from his Microsoft account but isn't helping to get into his computer. Any of the suggestions I've read doesn't change
    the fact he's locked out of his computer.

What do we do?

Thank-you.

Original Title: Windows 10 Locked Out

BrockThielbar, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Wingo101 Win User

Forgot Windows Vista Password

I recently set a password for Windows Vista, but after a while I seem to have forgotten it. Now I'm locked out of my computer. *Frown locked out of windows 10 forgot password :(

How can I recover/remove my password?

Wingo101, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. locked out of windows 10 forgot password - Similar Threads - locked forgot password

2. Password lock out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password lock out: I have a Dell Desktop running Windows 10 I forgot my password so I cant get into my computer. I went online on my Mac and reset my microsoft password. I still cant get it to open. There is nowhere else on the screen on my PC to say reset password. Just go to Microsoft account...
  3. Password lock out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password lock out: I have a Dell Desktop running Windows 10 I forgot my password so I cant get into my computer. I went online on my Mac and reset my microsoft password. I still cant get it to open. There is nowhere else on the screen on my PC to say reset password. Just go to Microsoft account...
  4. Password lock out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Forgot password on my locked laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password on my locked laptop: I need to log into my laptop but I have forgotten my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-on-my-locked-laptop/02e99315-e7f5-4d91-a126-91363dc9e971
  6. Forgot password on my locked laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot password on my locked laptop: I need to log into my laptop but I have forgotten my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-on-my-locked-laptop/02e99315-e7f5-4d91-a126-91363dc9e971
  7. lOCKED OUT OF WINDOWS 10 FORGOT PASSWORDS

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lOCKED OUT OF WINDOWS 10 FORGOT PASSWORDS: My daughter forgot her password. I went in to try getting it from Microsoft. I went thru the motions of entering info up until it asked for the last 2 passwords. My daughter doesn't remember any of them. Is there anyway to reset the password if she can't remember any of them?...
  8. Forgot Windows Pass: locked out of PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot Windows Pass: locked out of PC: Hello!My sister-in-law gifted me an old Lenovo Y50. The problem I face is that she made an administrator profile on the computer and now forgot the password, since she has not used the laptop since 2016. We have tried about 150 combinations around what she remembers, but...
  9. Pin not Available, forgot password, can't connent to internet...LOCKED OUT.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin not Available, forgot password, can't connent to internet...LOCKED OUT.: Please Help:I was having internet issues and then windows 10 not updating. Ran update diagnostic and said it couldn't fix problem. Tried to reboot in safe mode and got pin not available, don't remember old password and can't connect to internet so now i'm locked out and it...
  10. Windows 10: password lock out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10: password lock out: Hi Yesterday, Windows Defender told me I should set a password. I started to do that but part of the process, formulating a 8 digit password to meet its high level requirement. But as it then required my old password to proceed, which I did not know (or even if i ever had...