Windows 10: locked out of windows 10 forgot password

Discus and support locked out of windows 10 forgot password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; locked out of windows 10 forgot password... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Troy Savage, Jun 29, 2020.

1. locked out of windows 10 forgot password

locked out of windows 10 forgot password

:)

Troy Savage, Jun 29, 2020

2. Forgot Password, Windows 10 Locked Out. How to reset the password?

Gary L Marshall, Jun 29, 2020
  3. Forgot Password, Windows 10 Locked Out. How to reset the password?

My husband purchased a new computer and it had him set up a password to use the device. He forgot what he used as a password on his new computer and can't use it, he's locked out. I have used the account.live.com. as suggested from his screen to fix the
    problem. So I used my computer (again because we can't use his) Everything I see for help, just continues to have me reset the password from his Microsoft account but isn't helping to get into his computer. Any of the suggestions I've read doesn't change
    the fact he's locked out of his computer.

What do we do?

Thank-you.

Original Title: Windows 10 Locked Out

BrockThielbar, Jun 29, 2020
  4. Wingo101 Win User

Forgot Windows Vista Password

I recently set a password for Windows Vista, but after a while I seem to have forgotten it. Now I'm locked out of my computer. *Frown locked out of windows 10 forgot password :(

How can I recover/remove my password?

Wingo101, Jun 29, 2020
Thema:

1. locked out of windows 10 forgot password - Similar Threads - locked forgot password

2. forgot the password windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    forgot the password windows 10: I was leaving town and a friend was sitting the pets. I put a simple password in my desktop just to be sure he would not get into my desktop and forgot it. Don't have a recovery disk or anything, how can I get back into it, must have tried 10 variations of what I can remember...
  3. No "Forgot Password" Prompt on Windows PC Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No "Forgot Password" Prompt on Windows PC Lock Screen: Hello, I woke up and forgot the password to my local account on the PC this morning, and the "I forgot my password prompt" is nowhere to be seen, so I can't get into my computer Dell XPS PC running most recent version of Windows 10 and Office 365. I am the administrator on...
  4. Forgot window 10 password

Forgot window 10 password: I forgot my window 10 password but i know the PIN of it. My laptop shows some errors while installation of a software and some when using a program.I tried with Cmd promt to change password but not get it also administration access is not working . I'm not able ro open...
  5. Window 10 - forgot password

Window 10 - forgot password: Hi to All I appreciate if anyone would help me to solve the problem, I'm forgotten my password for Windows 10 2016 version, installed 2 years ago in my iMac desktop computer. Thank you CHINUZ...
  6. Windows 10 forgot password

Windows 10 forgot password: I have a Dell Inspiron tower and Windows 10 OS. I've been using it fine for years, lots of data I don't want to lose. Last week, I finally put on a sign-in password, then promptly forgot it. I tried following the instructions for creating a USB password reset disk. Not...
  7. forgot password

forgot password: I use windows 10 and have used a pin to login. but when I try to use safe mode it asks for my password, how can I reset my password to windows login not Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password/7da8b0d2-c764-4e26-b451-c74d1a0b3bce"
  8. Forgot windows 10 password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot windows 10 password: hi, i am using a hp laptop with a finger print sensor to login to windows. i made some changes in startup “msconfig” windows restarted in safe mod and now asking for password and i cant remmeber it and i hooked up the internet cable to use the “i forgot my password” option...
  9. Windows 10: password lock out

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10: password lock out: Hi Yesterday, Windows Defender told me I should set a password. I started to do that but part of the process, formulating a 8 digit password to meet its high level requirement. But as it then required my old password to proceed, which I did not know (or even if i ever had...
  10. Forgot password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Forgot password: I forgot password on my pc... I am not getting a code to my fone.. So used my tablet for reset account live... It says sign out and sign in again.. If I do that I can't get access on either device... Well I didn't forget my password I did a reset save data on my pc cos of...