Windows 10: lOCKED OUT OF WINDOWS 10 FORGOT PASSWORDS

Discus and support lOCKED OUT OF WINDOWS 10 FORGOT PASSWORDS in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My daughter forgot her password. I went in to try getting it from Microsoft. I went thru the motions of entering info up until it asked for the last 2... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CharlieReese1977, Jun 28, 2021.

1. lOCKED OUT OF WINDOWS 10 FORGOT PASSWORDS

My daughter forgot her password. I went in to try getting it from Microsoft. I went thru the motions of entering info up until it asked for the last 2 passwords. My daughter doesn't remember any of them. Is there anyway to reset the password if she can't remember any of them?

:)

CharlieReese1977, Jun 28, 2021

2. forgot password for account!!!!

forgot password for account!!!!

you know when you boot up your computer... and yeha i have more than one account and I forgot the password to one of them.

is there anyway for me to get in to the account? or the account will be perminant lock if i dont remember password?

xp home

HiddenStupid, Jun 28, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Forgot Windows 10 password...

So I fired up my laptop in order to use it to flash a router without mucking around with the rest of my networking... and I forgot the password to log in. Is there anything I can do short of reinstalling windows, or downloading a Linux LiveCD? (If I do have to download something, I'd prefer the file size to be as small as possible, because of evil data caps)

4. lOCKED OUT OF WINDOWS 10 FORGOT PASSWORDS

forgot password

Hi Tom,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

• Are you using Microsoft account or local account for logging in the computer?
    I suggest you to follow steps from the below article “What to do if you forget your Windows password” and check if it helps.

Change or reset your Windows password

You may also refer to the below article.

You can't sign in to your Microsoft account

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 28, 2021
Thema:

lOCKED OUT OF WINDOWS 10 FORGOT PASSWORDS

1. lOCKED OUT OF WINDOWS 10 FORGOT PASSWORDS - Similar Threads - lOCKED FORGOT PASSWORDS

2. Password lock out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password lock out: I have a Dell Desktop running Windows 10 I forgot my password so I cant get into my computer. I went online on my Mac and reset my microsoft password. I still cant get it to open. There is nowhere else on the screen on my PC to say reset password. Just go to Microsoft account...
  3. Password lock out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password lock out: I have a Dell Desktop running Windows 10 I forgot my password so I cant get into my computer. I went online on my Mac and reset my microsoft password. I still cant get it to open. There is nowhere else on the screen on my PC to say reset password. Just go to Microsoft account...
  4. Password lock out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Forgot password on my locked laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot password on my locked laptop: I need to log into my laptop but I have forgotten my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-on-my-locked-laptop/02e99315-e7f5-4d91-a126-91363dc9e971
  6. Forgot password on my locked laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Forgot password on my locked laptop: I need to log into my laptop but I have forgotten my password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-password-on-my-locked-laptop/02e99315-e7f5-4d91-a126-91363dc9e971
  7. Forgot Windows Pass: locked out of PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot Windows Pass: locked out of PC: Hello!My sister-in-law gifted me an old Lenovo Y50. The problem I face is that she made an administrator profile on the computer and now forgot the password, since she has not used the laptop since 2016. We have tried about 150 combinations around what she remembers, but...
  8. Pin not Available, forgot password, can't connent to internet...LOCKED OUT.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Pin not Available, forgot password, can't connent to internet...LOCKED OUT.: Please Help:I was having internet issues and then windows 10 not updating. Ran update diagnostic and said it couldn't fix problem. Tried to reboot in safe mode and got pin not available, don't remember old password and can't connect to internet so now i'm locked out and it...
  9. locked out of windows 10 forgot password

locked out of windows 10 forgot password: locked out of windows 10 forgot password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-windows-10-forgot-password/cdc0e2e9-5daf-452b-a9c0-92052cb278ff
  10. Windows 10: password lock out

Windows 10: password lock out: Hi Yesterday, Windows Defender told me I should set a password. I started to do that but part of the process, formulating a 8 digit password to meet its high level requirement. But as it then required my old password to proceed, which I did not know (or even if i ever had...