Windows 10: Locked out of windows 10 no reset password disk

Discus and support Locked out of windows 10 no reset password disk in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How to access my computer window 10 locked out will not accept my password do not have a reset disk Moved from: Accounts, login, and signup /... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoyceGQF, Jan 30, 2019.

1. JoyceGQF Win User

Locked out of windows 10 no reset password disk

How to access my computer

window 10

locked out

will not accept my password

do not have a reset disk

Moved from: Accounts, login, and signup / Account settings / Windows 10

:)

JoyceGQF, Jan 30, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Jan 30, 2019
  3. niko084 Win User
    Vista Password reset boot disk?

Need a stupid disk to reset user passwords on vista machines...
    Have one for xp, can't find one for vista...

niko084, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Locked out of windows 10 no reset password disk

create a password reset disk

Hi,

Creating a password reset disk requires you to sign in using a local account, and there shouldn't be an issue of doing it. However, we would like to know what do you mean by "nothing happens". We also suggest that you check this
    article to see if you're doing the same steps for creating a password reset
    disk.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

Locked out of windows 10 no reset password disk

1. Locked out of windows 10 no reset password disk - Similar Threads - Locked reset password

2. Locked out, no PIN box, can't reset password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out, no PIN box, can't reset password: On a Windows 11 computer, I've been using my PIN to enter the login screen.Now the PIN data entry box is gone: There is a key pad icon under the "Sign-in options", but when I click it, the system asks me for my password "Want to sign in faster...enter your password to setup...
  3. Password lock out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Password lock out: I have a Dell Desktop running Windows 10 I forgot my password so I cant get into my computer. I went online on my Mac and reset my microsoft password. I still cant get it to open. There is nowhere else on the screen on my PC to say reset password. Just go to Microsoft account...
  4. Password lock out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password lock out: I have a Dell Desktop running Windows 10 I forgot my password so I cant get into my computer. I went online on my Mac and reset my microsoft password. I still cant get it to open. There is nowhere else on the screen on my PC to say reset password. Just go to Microsoft account...
  5. Password lock out

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Password Reset Disk Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Password Reset Disk Windows 10: In attempting to create a password reset disk I at first couldn't find the program to run. I resolved that by searching for "password" in the control panel. Now it's telling me that I am entering the wrong password for the user account that I just signed in with and signed...
  7. Password page lock/reset not working/no reset disk

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password page lock/reset not working/no reset disk: My system auto fixed disk error and at re-start my previous password is no longer accepted. I do not have a password re-set disk. The page is frozen and I can't get to BIOS or anything else. Function keys not working. I can only power off/on....
  8. locked out of reset windows

locked out of reset windows: Hello, so i wanted to reset my windows and it got stuck at 62% so i restarted my PC after waiting 10 hours. Once my PC restarted after setup I was presented with a login screen, the problem is the PC seems to be locked into airplane mode so i cant login with my Microsoft...
  9. Windows 10: password lock out

Windows 10: password lock out: Hi Yesterday, Windows Defender told me I should set a password. I started to do that but part of the process, formulating a 8 digit password to meet its high level requirement. But as it then required my old password to proceed, which I did not know (or even if i ever had...
  10. Locked out of Windows 10 and No internet access to reset password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked out of Windows 10 and No internet access to reset password: Hi, I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. I didn't realize it was going to mess with my log in credentials just to get into my PC. Well, I'm locked out of my PC. I can't log on, it just tells me when I enter in the PIN and the Password that "Your device is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. locked out of windows no password disc

2. windows 10 locked out user password reset