Windows 10: Locked out of Windows 10

Discus and support Locked out of Windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; For years I used the option in Windows 8/10 of a local pincode to open my personal computer with my microsoft account. I tried to login to my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KoenVBV, Mar 16, 2020.

1. KoenVBV Win User

Locked out of Windows 10

For years I used the option in Windows 8/10 of a local pincode to open my personal computer with my microsoft account. I tried to login to my professional Office 365 account with my personal computer, and was asked to agree with the company adapting the security settings of my pc. I declined I pressed 'don't agree' and closed the window and shut down OneNote.

But, my local pincode sitll got suspended! I'm forced to use the password, that I don't remember. And I have no option to say 'i forgot my pasword'. It's also not my microsoft account password so those recovery options are also useless.

My account is the only administrator account.

Any ideas?

:)

KoenVBV, Mar 16, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 16, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 16, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Locked out of Windows 10

Delta6326, Mar 16, 2020
Thema:

Locked out of Windows 10

1. Locked out of Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Locked

2. Projection used to work in locked mode windows + L before

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Projection used to work in locked mode windows + L before: When I locked the computer, I could activate Projection in locked mode windows + P. After upgrading to Windows 11, this hasn't been working for a while. What can I do to make it work?...
  3. Projection used to work in locked mode windows + L before

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Projection used to work in locked mode windows + L before: When I locked the computer, I could activate Projection in locked mode windows + P. After upgrading to Windows 11, this hasn't been working for a while. What can I do to make it work?...
  4. My PC has completely locked me out. I cannot get any internet whatsoever and the pin I used...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has completely locked me out. I cannot get any internet whatsoever and the pin I used...: Hi everyone,My PC is having a problem. Last night it was working perfectly, but now all of a sudden I cannot log in at all. Not only that, the pin I used to get in is now incorrect, and I have no internet connection. I can’t get any internet, I only have the airplane mode...
  5. My PC has completely locked me out. I cannot get any internet whatsoever and the pin I used...

My PC has completely locked me out. I cannot get any internet whatsoever and the pin I used...: Hi everyone,My PC is having a problem. Last night it was working perfectly, but now all of a sudden I cannot log in at all. Not only that, the pin I used to get in is now incorrect, and I have no internet connection. I can’t get any internet, I only have the airplane mode...
  6. ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11: HOW TO ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-date-and-time-to-lock-screen-on-windows-11/d8957fbb-81a9-49a1-9a8d-738c1f9c2867
  7. ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11

ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11: HOW TO ADD DATE AND TIME TO LOCK SCREEN ON WINDOWS 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-date-and-time-to-lock-screen-on-windows-11/d8957fbb-81a9-49a1-9a8d-738c1f9c2867
  8. I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up: I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up, ask me to call microsoft support at 65 68649624 but the guy talk in very deep indian accent and i don't understand at all so ask him to send me all the step that I need to do. but he keep telling me, no worry,...
  9. I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up

I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up: I got the message from my computer that my computer get locked up, ask me to call microsoft support at 65 68649624 but the guy talk in very deep indian accent and i don't understand at all so ask him to send me all the step that I need to do. but he keep telling me, no worry,...
  10. My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...

My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...: when i click s, it turns into caps and when i click volume up button, the mail app appears, and when i click volume down button, the files app appears. I think it is an software issue because the keyboard troubleshoot did not work as it did not detect anything....