Windows 10: locked out of windows 10

Discus and support locked out of windows 10 in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I reloaded win 10 after BSOD . I reloaded windows 10 yesterday and it worked. Today i get message that my pin is not available and I should set up... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SamRamdeo, Jan 23, 2021.

1. SamRamdeo Win User

locked out of windows 10

I reloaded win 10 after BSOD . I reloaded windows 10 yesterday and it worked. Today i get message that my pin is not available and I should set up one but when I try I am i an not able to enter and use the information provided.

I am locked out of computer so I do not have access to windows so I am unable to enter any windows + letter . Sign in option is not available in windows login page. Can reload if there is no solution.

Thanks

Sam

:)

SamRamdeo, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

locked out of windows 10

Delta6326, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

locked out of windows 10

1. locked out of windows 10 - Similar Threads - locked

2. How do I remove the caps lock/num lock pop-up notification every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the caps lock/num lock pop-up notification every time I turn it on: Hey so I'm having a problem with my computer where every time I turn on caps-lock or num lock a pop-up notification shows up and it's really annoying. I tired looking on YouTube for solutions but it just led to dead ends for me. If it helps I have an hp pavilion....
  3. How do I remove the caps lock/num lock pop-up notification every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the caps lock/num lock pop-up notification every time I turn it on: Hey so I'm having a problem with my computer where every time I turn on caps-lock or num lock a pop-up notification shows up and it's really annoying. I tired looking on YouTube for solutions but it just led to dead ends for me. If it helps I have an hp pavilion....
  4. How do I remove the caps lock/num lock pop-up notification every time I turn it on

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. SSD Drive its locked by BitLocker Encrypted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD Drive its locked by BitLocker Encrypted: Went to create an image of the SSD and its locked the drive , when I go to Computer mangment it tells me its BitLocker Encryptedso I went on the hunt via command line, this does not make alot of sense to me, we are trying to recover the data, But it says it is encrypted but...
  6. SSD Drive its locked by BitLocker Encrypted

SSD Drive its locked by BitLocker Encrypted: Went to create an image of the SSD and its locked the drive , when I go to Computer mangment it tells me its BitLocker Encryptedso I went on the hunt via command line, this does not make alot of sense to me, we are trying to recover the data, But it says it is encrypted but...
  7. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  8. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...: I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old password on my Microsoft account to me My Gmail account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Please help me...
  9. I forgot the screen lock password on my laptop I need your help I need to send my old...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Caps Lock and Num Lock notification pop up: Hello,I've been having these pop ups show up everytime I turn on or off caps lock and num lock.I am unable to find any solutions to turn these off.This on a brand new install as well and any solutions I found online doesn't help me....