Windows 10: Locked out of Windows account with deleted email??

Discus and support Locked out of Windows account with deleted email?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello community, I booted up my old gaming PC, and my I cant get into my admin account. It is linked to an email I deactivated some time ago. I can log... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JarrettBoost, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Locked out of Windows account with deleted email??

Hello community, I booted up my old gaming PC, and my I cant get into my admin account. It is linked to an email I deactivated some time ago. I can log into the secondary account but its useless as I cant do much without an admin password. Please help.

:)

JarrettBoost, Nov 9, 2022

2. email account hacked. please help

Don't think you can if they were deleted from your email account and are not in your trash folder. Try contacting Yahoo, explain what happened, and see what they can do or suggest you do.

BarbaricSoul, Nov 9, 2022
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Unauthorized Emails from my account?

It is more than likely that your email account was hacked, either by a virus sniffing your password, or just simply hacked.

Either way, change your password on your email account. Unfortunately the damage by already be done. They already have your contact list and your email address associated with that contact list. There is nothing stopping them from sending out emails using their own SMTP servers to everyone on your contact list and claiming the emails are from your email address. They don't actually have to have access to your yahoo account or even any yahoo server to send emails to people that come from your address.

newtekie1, Nov 9, 2022
  4. Locked out of Windows account with deleted email??

deleting email account

Hello Peter,

If you want to delete an email account on your Windows 10 Mobile, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Accounts > Your email and accounts.
    • Under Email, calendar, and contacts, select the account you are going to remove.
    • To remove the account, select Manage and then tap
      Remove account.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask the community.

Michael Rey, Nov 9, 2022
Thema:

Locked out of Windows account with deleted email??

1. Locked out of Windows account with deleted email?? - Similar Threads - Locked account deleted

2. Account Locked out - Email unaccessible.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account Locked out - Email unaccessible.: I updated my PCs BIOS for security reasons. After completion I cant log in as Windows wants me to update my PIN.I have forgotten the password, but the main issue is that my Microsoft account was set up with an email account that has been disabled by the ISP no longer do...
  3. locked out of email account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    locked out of email account: My mother locked herself out of her email account and I been trying to help her get back on for several days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-email-account/dc7f7a64-8313-4213-aa59-96c21ae43848
  4. locked out of email account

locked out of email account: My mother locked herself out of her email account and I been trying to help her get back on for several days. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-email-account/dc7f7a64-8313-4213-aa59-96c21ae43848
  5. locked out of email account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Locked out of Windows account with deleted email??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of Windows account with deleted email??: Hello community, I booted up my old gaming PC, and my I cant get into my admin account. It is linked to an email I deactivated some time ago. I can log into the secondary account but its useless as I cant do much without an admin password. Please help....
  7. Locked out of Windows account with deleted email??

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of Windows account with deleted email??: Hello community, I booted up my old gaming PC, and my I cant get into my admin account. It is linked to an email I deactivated some time ago. I can log into the secondary account but its useless as I cant do much without an admin password. Please help....
  8. Locked out of account, email is wrong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of account, email is wrong: I'm using my partner's laptop which they got from a friend. I was able to log into their account and made myself an account, but I didn't make myself an admin and I can't download anything without putting in their password. We've tried several passwords and none of them...
  9. Locked out of account, email is wrong

Locked out of account, email is wrong: I'm using my partner's laptop which they got from a friend. I was able to log into their account and made myself an account, but I didn't make myself an admin and I can't download anything without putting in their password. We've tried several passwords and none of them...
  10. Locked out of account, email is wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen