Windows 10: Locked Out of Windows for a Month

Discus and support Locked Out of Windows for a Month in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hi Everyone!I hope this note finds you well.I have a problem with my daughter's Lenovo laptop, and I was wondering if you could possibly advise me. We... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Mus1973, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Mus1973 Win User

Locked Out of Windows for a Month

Hi Everyone!I hope this note finds you well.I have a problem with my daughter's Lenovo laptop, and I was wondering if you could possibly advise me. We she and I can't sign in. We have been using a password, but the computer is now asking for a PIN. It tells us what to do if we forgot the PIN but we've never used a PIN, and though we have followed the instructions, we can't get a verification code on two alternate emails. My daughter uses her laptop for school work, and she hasn't been able to use it since July 12. We've done everything possible after getting tips from Microsoft's website,

:)

Mus1973, Aug 5, 2021
  2. little cat, Aug 5, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Locked Out of Windows for a Month - Similar Threads - Locked Month

2. locked out of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    locked out of my laptop: Hi, so I have a surface book. I used to use my highschool's microsoft account to sign into this laptop but last year I graduated. The school then terminated my account and I can no longer use it to sign into my laptop. I am stuck at the sign in screen and if I use the old...
  3. Locked out of laptop by Bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked out of laptop by Bitlocker: My personal laptop updated then when I proceeded to try and login, it asked for a Bitlocker key. I tried logging to my Microsoft accounts, and it is not there. I never set up Bitlocker, so I can't access the key. I have work meetings and homework due tonight on there, so I’m...
  4. Mouse locked out with video / audio usage.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse locked out with video / audio usage.: Mouse locked out with video / audio usage.I've updated my drivers, specifically realtek, geforce, mouselogitech, and windows 10.The mouse stops working for google, taskbar, and desktop.If I am already in a program, such as a game everything works fine until clicking out.Only...
  5. Num Lock doesn't work for another user logged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Num Lock doesn't work for another user logged in: I have a new PC desktop windows 10. I have one user acc primary account and my son has another. When initially logging in and press the number lock I can type numbers away but when I change to my son account I can't type the numbers I have done several ways : 1. Unplug and...
  6. Removing locked accounts from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing locked accounts from Windows 10: Hi!I recently got this issue where Windows would constantly give me these annoying notifications saying my account needs to be fixed. This is because, like many other schools, my school sets up emails for the students. When those students graduate, the emails are locked, and...
  7. Bitlocker installed during update, never received recovery key, locked out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bitlocker installed during update, never received recovery key, locked out: My PC just ran an update. When it restarted, I was prompted to input a bitlocker recovery key. I never received one nor did I see any prompt about this. Checked my Microsoft account from a different computer and there is no recovery key. Is my only option really to wipe and...
  8. Screen Lock

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen Lock: My screen locks after about 5 minutes of no use. I have to press ctl alt delete and log back in. I have checked all settings and cant seem to figure out why it keeps locking screen. It appears this has only begun after the most recent update. Can anyone help....
  9. Account Locked After Months of Inactivity

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Account Locked After Months of Inactivity: I posted this in r/Microsoft, but I'm hoping someone here might have a solution. I have a Windows 10 PC, but I don't usually sign-in to my Microsoft Account. The last time I used my Microsoft Account was way back in January when I first activated my computer and installed MS...
  10. Sleep button triggers lock screen since 10+ months now

in Windows 10 Support
    Sleep button triggers lock screen since 10+ months now: So, this problem is going on now since a while, i think 10+ months, i have made a video to show the problem, as you can see we are on my desktop - green screen, then i click the power button for having the PC go to sleep and the lock screen shows for a few moments and then...