Windows 10: Locked out of Windows

Discus and support Locked out of Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Long story short, I play in 4:3 stretched in CS, because I updated to Win 10, it ****ed up the Display drivers, so I read somewhere that it fixes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dan Ivanov, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Locked out of Windows

Long story short, I play in 4:3 stretched in CS, because I updated to Win 10, it ****ed up the Display drivers, so I read somewhere that it fixes it when you uninstall them with DDU and install them again, in order to run DDU its Safer to boot in safe mode, which I did. Aaand were here. I could use my PC normally because I used the picture password. Yes, I know, I'm stupid. If there is a way to connect to the internet, I can update the password and boot normally, I can get into the setup menu if that helps.

:)

Dan Ivanov, Aug 21, 2015

2. Locked out of computer because of BitLocker Recovery Issue, but I NEVER ENABLED BitLocker!

Hi Raynee,

For us to properly assist you, we would like to ask for more details about the issue. Please help us verify the following:

• What's the make and model of your computer?
    • Can you recall if at some point you have enabled Bitlocker?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Locked out of computer because of BitLocker Recovery Issue, but I NEVER ENABLED BitLocker!

You really need to get support from Dell as it is a new laptop.

Solar-Eclipse, Aug 21, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

Locked out of Windows

Hello and welcome to the forum *Smile

What are you seeking assistance with please?
    Is it for display drivers, internet connection or password maybe?
    You have not been at all clear.

Please provide your full detailed system specification

Thanks

WhyMe, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Locked out of Windows

1. Locked out of Windows - Similar Threads - Locked

2. Annoying caps lock messgae

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying caps lock messgae: Hi there, I got an HP envy laptop and when I was typing and used a caps lock it displayed an on caps lock notification. I tried every solution to remove it, but no success, so I need help...
  3. Annoying caps lock messgae

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying caps lock messgae: Hi there, I got an HP envy laptop and when I was typing and used a caps lock it displayed an on caps lock notification. I tried every solution to remove it, but no success, so I need help...
  4. How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11: I dont know what i did, but now whenever i press Caps lock it displays this image / notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-caps-lock-on-off-on-my-screen-in/1950abaa-5f58-4440-a7f8-1099871e13e1
  5. How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11

How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11: I dont know what i did, but now whenever i press Caps lock it displays this image / notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-caps-lock-on-off-on-my-screen-in/1950abaa-5f58-4440-a7f8-1099871e13e1
  6. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  7. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  8. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  9. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  10. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....