Windows 10: Locked out of Windows

Discus and support Locked out of Windows in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Long story short, I play in 4:3 stretched in CS, because I updated to Win 10, it ****ed up the Display drivers, so I read somewhere that it fixes it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dan Ivanov, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Locked out of Windows

Long story short, I play in 4:3 stretched in CS, because I updated to Win 10, it ****ed up the Display drivers, so I read somewhere that it fixes it when you uninstall them with DDU and install them again, in order to run DDU its Safer to boot in safe mode, which I did. Aaand were here. I could use my PC normally because I used the picture password. Yes, I know, I'm stupid. If there is a way to connect to the internet, I can update the password and boot normally, I can get into the setup menu if that helps.

:)

Dan Ivanov, Aug 21, 2015

2. Locked out of computer because of BitLocker Recovery Issue, but I NEVER ENABLED BitLocker!

Hi Raynee,

For us to properly assist you, we would like to ask for more details about the issue. Please help us verify the following:

• What's the make and model of your computer?
    • Can you recall if at some point you have enabled Bitlocker?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Locked out of computer because of BitLocker Recovery Issue, but I NEVER ENABLED BitLocker!

You really need to get support from Dell as it is a new laptop.

Solar-Eclipse, Aug 21, 2015
  4. WhyMe Win User

Locked out of Windows

Hello and welcome to the forum *Smile

What are you seeking assistance with please?
    Is it for display drivers, internet connection or password maybe?
    You have not been at all clear.

Please provide your full detailed system specification

Thanks

WhyMe, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Locked out of Windows

1. Locked out of Windows - Similar Threads - Locked

2. [HELP] Locked user files and corrupted drive bin after recent reinstal

in Windows 10 Support
    [HELP] Locked user files and corrupted drive bin after recent reinstal: Hi guys! So I'm dealing with this nagging issue that I need your help with. I have recently reinstalled Windows 10. Well, technically it was a month and a half ago but during this time I've not used the machine so we can deem it recent. All I'd done afterwards was install...
  3. Locked out Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Locked out Windows 10: Its the usual "forgot my pin and password wtf do i now". I didn't realise everything requires a password now. I tried running cmd from system repair, it requires a password. Also tried resetting the Pc, nope. That requires a password too. Currently playing a harmonica in the...
  4. File Explorer Locks up freezes when clicking onto Office files - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Locks up freezes when clicking onto Office files - Windows 10: Hello, I have had this issues for a while now. In File Explorer if I double-click to open an office file like Word, Excel, etc. the File Explorer freezes and states "Not Responding". I have to click on the X to shut it down. But if I click on an office file on the Desktop...
  5. Lock screen always jumps to password screen when signed in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock screen always jumps to password screen when signed in: I randomly got this issue after completely reinstalling Windows on my main laptop, as I didn't see anything similar on the rest of my devices before then. When I'm not signed in, the lock screen works just fine. But when I'm signed in, or when it signs myself in after a...
  6. Laptop with 144Hz screen locked to 60Hz for no reason

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop with 144Hz screen locked to 60Hz for no reason: I have this issue that my games get stuck at 60 fps the screen is 144Hz and I have figured that this is not something related to the game itself, you know when you start to get used to see like 90 to 144 frames per second, you can distinguish between 144 fps and 60 fps. The...
  7. "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD Need Fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Kernel auto boost lock acquisition with raised irql" BSOD Need Fix: I have a freshly installed windows 10. Need help please, here is the minidump https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjwntDGJt5Arml41x3GNChU7TIWN?e=HzIzvj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernel-auto-boost-lock-acquisition-with-raised/f160cbca-fc82-4991-9eed-ca9c2e867e42
  8. tun off Num lock notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    tun off Num lock notification: Hey, whenever i use my numpad which i need for gaming a big notification comes up picture below. I dont know why this is. Is there any way to turn of this sort of notification. [IMG]...
  9. after i downloaded windows 1903 update my computer started to lock it self and shut down

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    after i downloaded windows 1903 update my computer started to lock it self and shut down: this problem occurs after 20-40 minutes. my computer randomly turns off during this moment it says its locking.only way to expend its time is clicking update button,but this doesn't fixes it. after i turn off the computer and turn it back on this problem is still there if you...
  10. Stuck in lock screen. When I start the laptop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in lock screen. When I start the laptop.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/HariSin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hm30gg/stuck_in_lock_screen_when_i_start_the_laptop/