Windows 10: Locked out of Windows?

Discus and support Locked out of Windows? in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello dear community, I have just copied to system32 cmd on my Windows 10 PC and renamed it to utilman so that I can access the console when I am in... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CoolGamer2000, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Locked out of Windows?

Hello dear community,

I have just copied to system32 cmd on my Windows 10 PC and renamed it to utilman so that I can access the console when I am in the Windows login window... I have experimented a bit and added a user:

Then winlogon.exe (the whole login stop) has restarted itself and only the created (Mr.hans) is available as user... I can't access my main user (Mr.Hypnosis) anymore. Who can help me?

PS: After I tried to log in to Nr.hans I got the following message and winlogon.exe restarted itself

Error during the registration of the service "User profile service".

The user profile could not be loaded.

TIA

:)

CoolGamer2000, Jun 9, 2020
  2. little cat, Jun 9, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 9, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Locked out of Windows?

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

Locked out of Windows?

1. Locked out of Windows? - Similar Threads - Locked

2. Caps lock indicator issue Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock indicator issue Windows 11: All of a sudden this random indicator has been popping up on my monitor indicating when caps lock or num lock is on. It fades out after a second or two. Im curious if this is a Windows 11 update or if its something else. I tried attaching an image but it won't work...
  3. Caps lock indicator issue Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Caps lock indicator issue Windows 11: All of a sudden this random indicator has been popping up on my monitor indicating when caps lock or num lock is on. It fades out after a second or two. Im curious if this is a Windows 11 update or if its something else. I tried attaching an image but it won't work...
  4. How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???: I've tried everything that I could find and this pop up isn't gone. There's no special option to remove it and it's really bugging me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-caps-lock-pop-up-on-windows/1f25623a-a3c1-4b74-aa76-91a1232503e1
  5. How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???

How do I remove this caps lock pop up on windows 11???: I've tried everything that I could find and this pop up isn't gone. There's no special option to remove it and it's really bugging me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-remove-this-caps-lock-pop-up-on-windows/1f25623a-a3c1-4b74-aa76-91a1232503e1
  6. Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button: My Caps Lock was working perfectly normally today until about an hour ago. I run a program called TypeWell for work; while in the TypeWell window, it started rapidly turning on and off and flicking an indicator UI on my computer screen. I frequently need to use the Caps Lock...
  7. Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button

Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button: My Caps Lock was working perfectly normally today until about an hour ago. I run a program called TypeWell for work; while in the TypeWell window, it started rapidly turning on and off and flicking an indicator UI on my computer screen. I frequently need to use the Caps Lock...
  8. Caps Lock Indicator On Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps Lock Indicator On Windows 11: So I have a caps lock indicator on windows 11 that just randomly started appearing and i really hate it so i want to get rid of it but i dont know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-indicator-on-windows-11/208a96eb-23b3-409f-b1ec-50bc9390cf1e
  9. Caps Lock Indicator On Windows 11

Caps Lock Indicator On Windows 11: So I have a caps lock indicator on windows 11 that just randomly started appearing and i really hate it so i want to get rid of it but i dont know how https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/caps-lock-indicator-on-windows-11/208a96eb-23b3-409f-b1ec-50bc9390cf1e
  10. how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11

how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11: Hello,I want to disable the annoying and absurd on screen caps lock and num lock notification.I've looked into it and I've found that there are three ways this can be triggered1. with some application from a software driver. this is not the case as i have only the pre...