Windows 10: Locked out on laptop

Discus and support Locked out on laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; cant access offline laptop pin# attempts locked me out. Could not remember account password so I reset it using mobile phone. Being that the laptop no... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TonyZelenka, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Locked out on laptop

cant access offline laptop pin# attempts locked me out. Could not remember account password so I reset it using mobile phone. Being that the laptop no longer has internet connection it was not able to confirm the change of course. My question is how can I find the old account password and apply it to make laptop useable offline

:)

TonyZelenka, Mar 26, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 26, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 26, 2020
  4. Locked out on laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Mar 26, 2020
Thema:

Locked out on laptop

1. Locked out on laptop - Similar Threads - Locked laptop

2. How do I change the background on the lock screen for my acer laptop I have windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I change the background on the lock screen for my acer laptop I have windows 10: I have been trying to figure out how to change my lock screen background for a while but I cannot figure it out, and tip and/or ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-change-the-background-on-the-lock-screen/f02c1ff9-b872-4d22-8058-089708d0d27f
  3. How do i disable caps lock notificator "abc" "ABC" when pressing caps lock? LENOVO LAPTOP W10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i disable caps lock notificator "abc" "ABC" when pressing caps lock? LENOVO LAPTOP W10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/taiBM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/frlzeh/how_do_i_disable_caps_lock_notificator_abc_abc/
  4. Locked out of my laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of my laptop: Hello, Today while logging into my laptop Windows 10 I'd normally sign in via PIN, but today it said that something is wrong and I have to use my password which I don't know because I rarely, if not, ever use the account, So now I can't use my laptop, and I really need to pay...
  5. locked Laptop password

locked Laptop password: My laptop will not accept my password to get access. It says wrong passord. The password was never changed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-laptop-password/a3a19460-8411-4521-b75a-c6495593206e
  6. Wants to lock my stolen laptop.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Wants to lock my stolen laptop.: My laptop has been stolen. I am trying to lock it but it ahow the that microsoft will let you know when they lock it. Its being two days its still not locked. And they show no location on map bcz its disabled. Wht should i do now???...
  7. Random Locking of Laptop Unresolved

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random Locking of Laptop Unresolved: Dear Microsoft Support, My Windows 10 laptop keeps entering Sleep mode randomly. I found an article on your community forum, initiated by Elisa Siofele-Ropati, who complained that her machine kept locking randomly...
  8. It's stuck like this for the past 10 minutes. I had just left the laptop on the lock screen...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It's stuck like this for the past 10 minutes. I had just left the laptop on the lock screen...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/boltz13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjh2s4/its_stuck_like_this_for_the_past_10_minutes_i_had/
  9. BitLocker recovery key needed - Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop locked up

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    BitLocker recovery key needed - Lenovo Yoga 920 laptop locked up: I agreed to begin an upgrade of my Lenovo laptop PC earlier today, I did not know this also involved a BIOS upgrade. I now have a 'blue screen of death' with the heading 'BitLocker' which I'm unable to get past, tried rebooting many times. The screen is asking me to enter a...
  10. Locked out of my Laptop

Locked out of my Laptop: So recently I have been experiencing random black screens while running my laptop on games, web browsers, ect. I looked up the issue on the community and found the top answer saying to disable system configuration and required me to restart my laptop. After doing so I tried...