Windows 10: Locked out

Discus and support Locked out in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I had a 3 day power outage and it will not let me log in. I went through the process to change my password and got that done but But I cannot log in.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cory444444, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Locked out

I had a 3 day power outage and it will not let me log in. I went through the process to change my password and got that done but But I cannot log in. After every attempt it told me that my device is offline and that I need to sign in with the last password used on my device. The last password I used is my Microsoft live account password and it still won't let me log in.

:)

Cory444444, Nov 3, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 3, 2020
  3. Jacee Win User
    Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener ugc">

Jacee, Nov 3, 2020
  4. Locked out

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Nov 3, 2020
Thema:

Locked out

1. Locked out - Similar Threads - Locked

2. Annoying caps lock messgae

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Annoying caps lock messgae: Hi there, I got an HP envy laptop and when I was typing and used a caps lock it displayed an on caps lock notification. I tried every solution to remove it, but no success, so I need help...
  3. Annoying caps lock messgae

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying caps lock messgae: Hi there, I got an HP envy laptop and when I was typing and used a caps lock it displayed an on caps lock notification. I tried every solution to remove it, but no success, so I need help...
  4. How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11: I dont know what i did, but now whenever i press Caps lock it displays this image / notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-caps-lock-on-off-on-my-screen-in/1950abaa-5f58-4440-a7f8-1099871e13e1
  5. How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11

How do i fix the caps lock on / off on my screen in Windows 11: I dont know what i did, but now whenever i press Caps lock it displays this image / notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-caps-lock-on-off-on-my-screen-in/1950abaa-5f58-4440-a7f8-1099871e13e1
  6. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  7. Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?

Every time I click my caps lock a notification pops up on my screen how do I turn this off?: I must have triggered a key shortcut that has activated this notification that keeps on popping up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-click-my-caps-lock-a-notification/2db80415-a18c-440a-a237-09f4cefe3bf9
  8. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  9. How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.

How to turn off visual caps lock indicator.: I have an HP Pavillion X360 which has been recently having weird problems. First it decided to remove all of my desktop icons, which is frustrating, but I gave up trying to fix it. Now, it's suddenly decided that it wants to flash the caps lock ON/OFF indicator every time I...
  10. Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?

Caps lock on-screen notification won't go away; how do i fix this?: The way this happened was strange. I restarted my computer, and starting from that point on, an on-screen notification for when i turn caps lock on appeared. It gets in the way, but every tutorial I've followed gave me a dead end. I have an HP laptop, if that helps at all....