Windows 10: Locked outta computer

Discus and support Locked outta computer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; HP monitor has self contained operating system with Microsoft Windows 10, which currently is in a deep freeze and has disabled the keyboard and mouse,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Schroeder1968, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Locked outta computer

HP monitor has self contained operating system with Microsoft Windows 10, which currently is in a deep freeze and has disabled the keyboard and mouse, any how-to's on fixing it? Oh, the monitor is touch screen but seems unresponsive, is there a power on/off back door? Because that's about all I am able to do.

:)

Schroeder1968, Jun 20, 2021

2. computer keeps locking up...

him your computer locks up.... check what your running and see if it affects it cause this shouldn't happen it could be your ram or your mouse but i'm just giving a suggestion

k0rn_h0li0, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Lock screen not working properly on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Oshith,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in lock screen settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "It is not flapped over to password when clicking", you tried to check the issue by clicking through external mouse?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the picture of the lock screen and also try to update Display Adapter driver.

Step 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to set the lock screen pictures.

1. Right click on Desktop screen.

2. Then click on Personalize.

3. Click on Lock Screen.

4. Try to select the lock screen picture.

Step 2: I recommend you to update the latest driver for display adapter in Device Manager.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on
    Enter Key.

3. Expand Display Adapter.

4. Right click on the driver and click on Update driver software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with lock screen, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Locked outta computer

Computer stuck at lock screen and after Anniversary Update on Windows 10

Hi,

Do let us know if you are able to see any error message/ error code with locking the computer.

Let us try the below steps to unlock and check if it helps.

• I suggest you to restart the computer, try to unlock and check if the issue persists.
    • Use On-screen keyboard to type in your password and check if it helps.
    Click on the Ease of access on the lock screen at the right-bottom corner, turn on
    On-screen keyboard to type the password.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update us the status of unlocking the device for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

Locked outta computer

1. Locked outta computer - Similar Threads - Locked outta computer

2. Computer locked

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer locked: My computer is stuck on windows defender trying g to protect my pc from spyware https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-locked/c860bd92-4bb4-42de-9587-e266f4a0e392
  3. Computer locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer locked: On my other computer I can't log in because it is locked but the thing is I can't wait for 2 hours because it is a laptop and laptops turn off to save power so I would have to keep watch on my computer for 2 hours but I can't do that...
  4. Computer locked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Computer locked: My 85 year old mother has lost her password to her main screen and can't get in for anything. I have tried going through the Microsoft steps provided on the website. It had me fill out a form with info about her account.This didn't work.ive done this 12 times and it still...
  5. Locked computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked computer: I have been locked out of my computer - it is asking for a Bitlocker recovery key which I do not have and is not listed in my Microsoft account although several other recovery keys are The computer is listed as one of my devices in my Microsoft account but no Bitlocker key....
  6. Lock computer

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock computer: I started the process of setting up a new think pad laptop. I got to the step to use the Microsoft app authenticator. My cowork who has the app on his off was off site. While waiting for him, the computer went to the lock screen. It has his name on the user name, but we never...
  7. What can cause the Send and Receive to be this outta whack?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What can cause the Send and Receive to be this outta whack?: [ATTACH] Anyone have any ideas? https://preview.redd.it/nbmvdpl4yk361.png?width=846&format=png&auto=webp&s=ca20a2a4e847c491bd56f441280c0ba8b7d2fa42 submitted by /u/picasso566 [link] [comments]...
  8. Computer locked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer locked: i have Windows 10 on my Dell Inspron 620 and i have locked myself out. When i try to log in it says, “an administrator has restricted sign in. To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet, and have your administrator sign in first.” Well,I am the only...
  9. locked computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    locked computer: We have a computer that a former volunteer at our organization locked up by creating an administrator account and not informing anyone else in the organization of this. He has since left the organization (with some hurt feelings) and has left the computer with donor...
  10. locked computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    locked computer: My pc is locked it does not recognise the password,how do I unlock it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-computer/dfdb3327-74ef-42aa-8cbc-1e84de4578c2