Windows 10: locked posts

Discus and support locked posts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I notice today that some of my questions or discussions are locked.Why it happens?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by vasilisnikolo, Oct 29, 2018.

1. locked posts

I notice today that some of my questions or discussions are locked.Why it happens?

:)

vasilisnikolo, Oct 29, 2018

2. Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 29, 2018
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Oct 29, 2018
  4. locked posts

Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

locked posts

1. locked posts - Similar Threads - locked posts

2. How to act if advice on forums causes data loss, and the post is locked?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to act if advice on forums causes data loss, and the post is locked?: Hi,this post is one of the top answers for solving the problem with NVMe disks not being recognized by the installer.the steps described indeed work, but there is a catch: this deletes everything off the disk, while the question concerns installation of a dual boot...
  3. How to act if advice on forums causes data loss, and the post is locked?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to act if advice on forums causes data loss, and the post is locked?: Hi,this post is one of the top answers for solving the problem with NVMe disks not being recognized by the installer.the steps described indeed work, but there is a catch: this deletes everything off the disk, while the question concerns installation of a dual boot...
  4. My Window Borders are missing under Windows 10 Post #3: why lock threads??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Window Borders are missing under Windows 10 Post #3: why lock threads??: As a side remark, not sure why people think it is a good idea to lock threads, but there is always a workaround, hence #3. For #1 and #2...
  5. My Window Borders are missing under Windows 10 Post #3: why lock threads??

My Window Borders are missing under Windows 10 Post #3: why lock threads??: As a side remark, not sure why people think it is a good idea to lock threads, but there is always a workaround, hence #3. For #1 and #2...
  6. My Window Borders are missing under Windows 10 Post #3: why lock threads??

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Locked Post/Solution to Original Question & New Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked Post/Solution to Original Question & New Question: Good evening,First off thank you to those who responded to my other question regarding inability to copy and paste image files to an external hard drive and/or within windows to another file folder. The thread is for some reason locked and I am unable to respond. So I am...
  8. Locked Post/Solution to Original Question & New Question

Locked Post/Solution to Original Question & New Question: Good evening,First off thank you to those who responded to my other question regarding inability to copy and paste image files to an external hard drive and/or within windows to another file folder. The thread is for some reason locked and I am unable to respond. So I am...
  9. Locked Post/Solution to Original Question & New Question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Feed Back For Lock Screen: Stop Posting Politcal Statments On My Lock Screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Feed Back For Lock Screen: Stop Posting Politcal Statments On My Lock Screen.: While I do enjoy the images that you cycle through on my lock screen, the last thing I want or need is for a corporation to force a political message onto MY computer, especially a progressive ones. Sorry, I do not need to be preached to by a soulless corporations that only...