Windows 10: locked puzzles after purchasing

Discus and support locked puzzles after purchasing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Does anyone know what the logic is behind locking puzzles once you've bought the set? I would prefer to move around but they make me do it in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kailua Designs, Jul 17, 2021.

1. locked puzzles after purchasing

Does anyone know what the logic is behind locking puzzles once you've bought the set? I would prefer to move around but they make me do it in order.[Moderator Edit: Moved from the Community Participation Centre]

:)

Kailua Designs, Jul 17, 2021

2. Microsoft Jigsaw: cannot purchase more puzzles

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the issue?

I suggest you to logout and login into computer and then try to purchase the puzzle collection and check if the issue persists or not.

I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 17, 2021
  3. Microsoft games Jigsaw puzzles will not load purchased puzzles consistently

Microsoft games Jigsaw puzzles consistently will not load purchased puzzles when signing onto the puzzles. I am signed into the games, but it won't continue to the jigsaw puzzle page. I have tried multiple times to redownload the games with no success.
    Any suggestions?

gailbillings1, Jul 17, 2021
  4. Paola Gar Win User

locked puzzles after purchasing

Magic Puzzle paid puzzles not available for downloading and don't show up anywhere

Hi Martha,

For us to check why you're not able to find the puzzle sets that you've purchased in the Magic Puzzle app, please provide the following information:

• Where did you purchase the application? Is it from Microsoft Store?
    • Are you getting any error messages or error codes? If yes, send us a screenshot.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Paola Gar, Jul 17, 2021
Thema:

locked puzzles after purchasing

1. locked puzzles after purchasing - Similar Threads - locked puzzles purchasing

2. I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.: I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-jigsaw-puzzle-packs-that-i-have-purchased/3ad3fefd-dbbf-492a-a094-e25b9fc53c14
  3. I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download.: I have jigsaw puzzle packs that I have purchased in which the last puzzle will not download. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-jigsaw-puzzle-packs-that-i-have-purchased/3ad3fefd-dbbf-492a-a094-e25b9fc53c14
  4. How to Lock Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to Lock Purchase: I purchased a Key from this link, but they seem to be a fake company.In the future when I purchase a key from a third party →How to ensure that the Key is genuine.If it is activated Is there a way to lock with my machine and only I should have a legal capability to Unlock or...
  5. How to Lock Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Lock Purchase: I purchased a Key from this link, but they seem to be a fake company.In the future when I purchase a key from a third party →How to ensure that the Key is genuine.If it is activated Is there a way to lock with my machine and only I should have a legal capability to Unlock or...
  6. How to Lock Purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Jigsaw puzzles to large after update.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Jigsaw puzzles to large after update.: After a Microsoft update the jigsaw puzzles are to large and bunched together, I have tried a system restore and that did not work. What is the fix? HELP??...
  8. more puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    more puzzles: I've played Mahjong for years, but there are never any new puzzles. I play the Expert level, and there are only 6 puzzles. Is there a way to get more puzzles?. Bill https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/more-puzzles/b3bdc373-f6a5-4015-a5b0-f9d1fd590a90
  9. NO NEW PUZZLES

in Windows 10 Gaming
    NO NEW PUZZLES: Hello, I cant find any new word puzzles I have finished everything on the extra maps. The last world map puzzles only cover the year 2017. Is there something I can do or go to?? Thanks...
  10. puzzled..

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    puzzled..: I ve windows 10 with windows defender security on. I was trying to find out why the firewall isnt coming on when everything else was on. after trying what I thought, I accidently turned the windows defender security to an earlier programme (I think). Everything now has gone...