Windows 10: Locked screen

Discus and support Locked screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why does my locked screen not show chosen app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-screen/63a6a914-5440-40c3-91cd-59de11ae9120 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeffreyCarrick, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Locked screen

Why does my locked screen not show chosen app?

:)

JeffreyCarrick, Jun 10, 2019

2. Lock screen woes

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving the issue.

Setting the timeout for Lock Screen

• Press Windows + I and select personalization.
    • Select Lock screen.

• Select the Screen Timeout setting.
    • Select the time of timeout you need and check.

Keep us posted if the issue resolves to help you better.

Sachin V Rao, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Lock vs Login screen screenshot

You can use your own image of any background and just go to settings/personalize/lock screen and click on browse as in the image below. It should make whatever picture you use as the Lock Screen

Locked screen [​IMG]

Josey Wales, Jun 10, 2019
  4. rmanasa Win User

Locked screen

Lock vs Login screen screenshot

Hi Josey -

Thanks for the quick reply. While your suggestion does change the sign in process, it doesn't address the differing screenshot question. Following the steps doesn't make the login screenshot the same as the Lock screenshot. As I mentioned, I can't even find the screenshots being used for both screens.

Still looking a solution to this. Open to any other suggestions you might have to the problem. Thanks!

rmanasa, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

Locked screen

1. Locked screen - Similar Threads - Locked screen

2. Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Lock Screen: I want to change my lock screen background. It won't load in the settings area and the picture says choose another photo when I try to do it through pictures. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lock-screen/83de0f40-6176-4ae8-a4be-9368560b947a
  3. Locked out and red tinted screen after update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Locked out and red tinted screen after update: After the last windows 10 update my computer screen would randomly get a red tint, but restarting my computer made it go away. After a few days the red tint just stayed. I also noticed that closed windows would still be slightly visible in the background in a green tint. I...
  4. Lock screen account picture

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lock screen account picture: Hey there. I updated my Windows 10 two days ago. Today, I logged into my Outlook account and updated my account picture. That was done but I don't know why the picture that I used months ago suddenly popped up into my lock screen account picture and in my PC too. I thought...
  5. Lock screen takes ages to load or doesn't load at all

Lock screen takes ages to load or doesn't load at all: Hi. About a month back, my PC started having an issue, whereby when I press the power button to wake it from sleep, Windows 10's lock screen either takes ages to load and display the time, or doesn't load at all and stays at a blank screen. Specifically, when the lock...
  6. Locked out and red tinted screen after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Locked out and red tinted screen after update: After the last windows 10 update my computer screen would randomly get a red tint, but restarting my computer made it go away. After a few days the red tint just stayed. I also noticed that closed windows would still be slightly visible in the background in a green tint. I...
  7. Personalize lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Personalize lock Screen: Question about Windows Spotlight. I am getting picture repeats, not all the time, but more frequently as time goes on. What this world doesn't have many new pictures to choose from? Why same pictures?...
  8. Locke screen blocked

Locke screen blocked: When i open my pc i can see the lock screen but i cant pass it i dont have any code usually i click the screen then it open but now when i clicked the lock screen get blocked py pc us still working the button are working like the light button i restart it so many times but no...
  9. How to activate my original admin account which appears in the lock screen , I lost it due...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to activate my original admin account which appears in the lock screen , I lost it due...: Hiii!!! Around October if I'm not mistaken i upgraded my PC and I lost my original admin account. I created another admin account using the standard account with the help of Microsoft Community Forum. The original account which I lost apppears next to my new admin account in...
  10. Lock Screen cannot be changed infinite loading/ Windows 10 2004

Lock Screen cannot be changed infinite loading/ Windows 10 2004: Hello everyone, I have an issue when I try changing my lock screen. It is not new, I saw some people having the same problem, but nothing seems to work ? Basically when I try changing the picture for the lock screen, it is an infinite loading. Note that in the "choose your...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 lock screen quick status not working

2. lockedscreen