Windows 10: Locked self out with /time on my account.

Discus and support Locked self out with /time on my account. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; My local administrator account was locked out using the net user <account name here> /time because I was trying to get my self off the computer so i... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by AnonnameOY, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Locked self out with /time on my account.

My local administrator account was locked out using the net user <account name here> /time because I was trying to get my self off the computer so i can get sleep at normal times. I have attempted to fix this by activating the super administrator account, but when I restart my computer the login for the account does not pop up on the bottom left. normally there is nothing there since my account is the only account on the computer and there is still nothing after activating the account

To activate the account super administrator account, I did ...

1 get to the log in menu

2 hold shift then press on the power button on the bottom right then restarted my computer

3 Then i went to troubleshoot > advanced options > command prompt

4 I inputted my password then I put in /net user Administrator /active:yes

5 I then restarted my computer

However when I restarted my computer the administrator account still does not show up on the bottom left so I can log in to it to reset my account's active time.

When doing /net user Administrator it shows that the account is active but I can not see it in the bottom left when booting my PC. Is there anything I can do?

:)

AnonnameOY, Sep 7, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    windows 10 lock screen slideshow timing...

Hello Andrew,

I understand your concern and we will try our best to help you resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps. Refer to the below steps:

• Type Lock screen in the search bar and press enter

• Select Advanced Slideshow settings

• Click on Turn off screen after slideshow has played for and select the time limit
    Let us know if you need more information and we'll be happy to assist.

Arul_D, Sep 7, 2020
  4. Locked self out with /time on my account.

Windows 10 self installing apps I have uninstalled!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to end the task in task manager.

• Go to task bar

• Right click on task bar

• Select task manager

• Click on apps and end the task.
    Step 2: Go to appwiz.cpl and locate to the apps, right click on apps and uninstall apps.

If the issue persists I suggest you to create new user account and check if it helps.

Step 3: You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts
      and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Locked self out with /time on my account.

1. Locked self out with /time on my account. - Similar Threads - Locked self account

2. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my account: Locked out of my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-account/f2134257-6908-47e9-bc15-0db636c4d249
  3. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my account: Locked out of my account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-account/f2134257-6908-47e9-bc15-0db636c4d249
  4. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my account: Hey I currently locked out of my main account. It says "This sign-in option is disabled because failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again." The issue is I have no...
  5. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Locked out of my account: Hey I currently locked out of my main account. It says "This sign-in option is disabled because failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns. Use a different sign-in option, or keep your device powered on for at least 2 hours and then try again." The issue is I have no...
  6. Locked out of my account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Locked out of my account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of my account: Hello, I am currently locked out of my main account. I've tried using the "account recovery form" 3 times and several of my old passwords and nothing work, my old phone number attached to it is no longer active eitherwould like some help getting in as I need that account, it...
  8. Locked out of my account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Locked out of my account: I am so beyond frustrated!!!I officially HATE Microsoft!!I work from home and am unable to use my only computer. I got a new computer and when setting up Microsoft “suggested” I use a pin # to log in easier. I tried to create one and it said there was a problem. I followed...
  9. Locked out of my account

Locked out of my account: I changed my email address in my account because it is no longer active and now I am being locked out of my account for 30 days and I can't talk with a human being in Microsoft that can do anything about it. And I can't buy any applications from your APP Store for a month....
  10. Locked out of my account

Locked out of my account: I accidently delete my adminstrator account while trying to replace it and i restart my pc now it is asking for a password but not accepting any of my passwords https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-my-account/9992b0ab-7e95-4cab-a851-9f6d5fbf2a7d"