Windows 10: locked up with roblox

Discus and support locked up with roblox in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi i need help. my gray pc is doing something weird after 3 hours of updating my pc. my pc locked up on one of my games roblox and shuts down i have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by matthew23435353Sobonto, Jul 24, 2020.

1. locked up with roblox

hi i need help. my gray pc is doing something weird after 3 hours of updating my pc. my pc locked up on one of my games roblox and shuts down i have ton press power to turn on and is driving me crazy. but i think it has to be hacking plz help thx one last thing, i tried ctrl, alt,del on it but dident work im only 10

:)

matthew23435353Sobonto, Jul 24, 2020

2. locked up with roblox

hi i need help. my gray pc is doing something weird after 3 hours of updating my pc. my pc locked up on one of my games roblox and shuts down i have ton press power to turn on and is driving me crazy. but i think it has to be hacking plz help thx one last
    thing, i tried ctrl, alt,del on it but dident work im only 10

matthew23435353Sobonto, Jul 27, 2020
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Jul 27, 2020
  4. locked up with roblox

Random lock up, in DESPERATE need of help.

Lock ups can be caused by overheating, or sound failure.

Make sure you update your chipset drivers for audio. Also tell me step by step of how you install your heatsink.

Hybrid_theory, Jul 27, 2020
Thema:

locked up with roblox

1. locked up with roblox - Similar Threads - locked roblox

2. My mouse dose not lock in first person Roblox. no, I didn't get it from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse dose not lock in first person Roblox. no, I didn't get it from the Microsoft store.: In Roblox first person camera the lock does not work the mouse moves. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-dose-not-lock-in-first-person-roblox-no-i/16163f0f-86ce-416b-9100-64581cd84e18
  3. My mouse dose not lock in first person Roblox. no, I didn't get it from the Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse dose not lock in first person Roblox. no, I didn't get it from the Microsoft store.: In Roblox first person camera the lock does not work the mouse moves. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-dose-not-lock-in-first-person-roblox-no-i/16163f0f-86ce-416b-9100-64581cd84e18
  4. In Roblox Arcane Odyssey the shift lock is alt lock but alt lock was working fine then it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Roblox Arcane Odyssey the shift lock is alt lock but alt lock was working fine then it...: The shift-lock is alt-lock and it was working fine but then it just stopped working. The alt key had all of its normal functions but just doesn’t work in the game anymore. The function alt-lock is still a thing so it didn't change....
  5. In Roblox Arcane Odyssey the shift lock is alt lock but alt lock was working fine then it...

In Roblox Arcane Odyssey the shift lock is alt lock but alt lock was working fine then it...: The shift-lock is alt-lock and it was working fine but then it just stopped working. The alt key had all of its normal functions but just doesn’t work in the game anymore. The function alt-lock is still a thing so it didn't change....
  6. Roblox shift lock isn't working on microsoft store version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox shift lock isn't working on microsoft store version: So i tried playing a game in roblox on the microsoft store version and i can not change it to keyboard and mouse. Im using a windows 11 dell laptop if that helps. its beginning to piss me off since the browser keeps giving me an error when trying to play...
  7. Roblox shift lock isn't working on microsoft store version

Roblox shift lock isn't working on microsoft store version: So i tried playing a game in roblox on the microsoft store version and i can not change it to keyboard and mouse. Im using a windows 11 dell laptop if that helps. its beginning to piss me off since the browser keeps giving me an error when trying to play...
  8. So recently on Roblox whenever I play my w, 2, shift, alt, and caps lock key will not work....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So recently on Roblox whenever I play my w, 2, shift, alt, and caps lock key will not work....: Recently on Roblox my W, 2, Caps lock, Shift, Ctrl, and Alt keys have stopped working. They work a bit sometimes, but other times they don't work at all. Sometimes this doesn't even happen, but usually this goes away 5-30 minutes after I close Roblox. This only happens on...
  9. So recently on Roblox whenever I play my w, 2, shift, alt, and caps lock key will not work....

So recently on Roblox whenever I play my w, 2, shift, alt, and caps lock key will not work....: Recently on Roblox my W, 2, Caps lock, Shift, Ctrl, and Alt keys have stopped working. They work a bit sometimes, but other times they don't work at all. Sometimes this doesn't even happen, but usually this goes away 5-30 minutes after I close Roblox. This only happens on...
  10. Roblox arcane odyssey alt lock bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox arcane odyssey alt lock bug: In roblox microsoft, in Arcane Odyssey game, the developer created shift lock as alt lock but roblox microsoft alt lock doesn't work. My roblox player keeps crashing so is there a fix to it?...