Windows 10: Locked?

Discus and support Locked? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I posted a question a few days ago ,but wasn't sure which category to put it into ,so then repeated it in 2 or 3 other categories. What do I do now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mekonta, Oct 24, 2021.

1. mekonta Win User

Locked?

I posted a question a few days ago ,but wasn't sure which category to put it into ,so then repeated it in 2 or 3 other categories. What do I do now -just wait and see if anybody answers or replies to it? Also I notice it is now 'locked' ,what exactly does this mean ? Will I still receive replies? Sorry ,but I am new to this 'answers.microsoft' community scene.

:)

mekonta, Oct 24, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Jacee Win User
    Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener ugc">

Jacee, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Locked?

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Locked?

1. Locked? - Similar Threads - Locked

2. How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?: My desktop wallpaper is working fine and don't changes but lock screen wallpaper keeps changing. I have selected Picture in persionalisation setting and my remember my prefrence option is off. when i out my laptop to sleep and opens it back it shows the wallpaper i slected...
  3. How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can i stop my lock screen background from changing?: My desktop wallpaper is working fine and don't changes but lock screen wallpaper keeps changing. I have selected Picture in persionalisation setting and my remember my prefrence option is off. when i out my laptop to sleep and opens it back it shows the wallpaper i slected...
  4. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  5. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device: My laptop was stolen i can see the location on the map but i can not be able to locate the lock button. I have refreshed several times please help. its hard to contact microsoft support live chat.help...
  6. How to lock my stolen laptop if i cannot locate it on find my device

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. Account locked and no response

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account locked and no response: My account was locked a little over a week ago on 4/10. Via the login site, I was told to appeal my account, being suspended for "Violating Code of Conduct". I did so and I sent over 3 forms now. After doing some research on the Microsoft community, a lot of people have the...
  8. Account locked and no response

Account locked and no response: My account was locked a little over a week ago on 4/10. Via the login site, I was told to appeal my account, being suspended for "Violating Code of Conduct". I did so and I sent over 3 forms now. After doing some research on the Microsoft community, a lot of people have the...
  9. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...
  10. Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.

Windows 11 Home, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock screen.: When I try to open the computer I was supposed to enter the password, but instead the login appeared, and when I pressed it for a few seconds, the word “Welcome” appears and disappears.And it remains on the lock screen Please I need your help Please I need your help. I tried...