Windows 10: Locked?

Discus and support Locked? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I posted a question a few days ago ,but wasn't sure which category to put it into ,so then repeated it in 2 or 3 other categories. What do I do now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mekonta, Oct 24, 2021.

1. mekonta Win User

Locked?

I posted a question a few days ago ,but wasn't sure which category to put it into ,so then repeated it in 2 or 3 other categories. What do I do now -just wait and see if anybody answers or replies to it? Also I notice it is now 'locked' ,what exactly does this mean ? Will I still receive replies? Sorry ,but I am new to this 'answers.microsoft' community scene.

:)

mekonta, Oct 24, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 24, 2021
  3. Jacee Win User
    Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener ugc">

Jacee, Oct 24, 2021
  4. Locked?

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 24, 2021
Thema:

Locked?

1. Locked? - Similar Threads - Locked

2. Microsoft is adding MSN features to Windows 10 lock screen

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is adding MSN features to Windows 10 lock screen: Windows 10 was supposed to be on the back burner after Microsoft shifted its focus to Windows 11, but that doesn’t appear to be the case anymore. In the past few months, Windows 10 has received several new features. Today, Microsoft is adding MSN cards to the lock screen....
  3. Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen: I navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Personalize your lock screen and choose "Windows spotlight". But the moment I exit and re-enter the personalization menu - it is reverted back to "picture" mode. Things I already tried as troubleshooting1. I checked for...
  4. Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows spotlight setting doesn't work for lock screen: I navigate to Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Personalize your lock screen and choose "Windows spotlight". But the moment I exit and re-enter the personalization menu - it is reverted back to "picture" mode. Things I already tried as troubleshooting1. I checked for...
  5. D show lock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D show lock: I upgrade my laptop windows 10 home to pro . After upgrading My Drive D: is lock . Microsoft asking nothing to save the recovery key. How to find recovery key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-show-lock/ca9df58e-a88d-4a77-8f24-64bfe1727d0e
  6. D show lock

D show lock: I upgrade my laptop windows 10 home to pro . After upgrading My Drive D: is lock . Microsoft asking nothing to save the recovery key. How to find recovery key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/d-show-lock/ca9df58e-a88d-4a77-8f24-64bfe1727d0e
  7. Hack and locked account Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hack and locked account Help.: I've recently tried logging back into my account for Microsoft, after which it had said I need to recover my account as it no longer has an account registered under my original email, and it had me trying to recover it, I believe this is due to inactivity where Microsoft...
  8. Hack and locked account Help.

Hack and locked account Help.: I've recently tried logging back into my account for Microsoft, after which it had said I need to recover my account as it no longer has an account registered under my original email, and it had me trying to recover it, I believe this is due to inactivity where Microsoft...
  9. Hack and locked account Help.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  10. My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website

My laptop has been locked because my IP address was used to access website: Hello,My laptop is locked because my IP address was used without my knowledge or consent to access identity theft. I was given Microsoft support number 1-888-586-6472 is this your support number?...