Windows 10: Locking an open application from being closed on guest account

Discus and support Locking an open application from being closed on guest account in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need to run an application on a guest account that will be shown on a secondary monitor. My hope is that there is a way to keep anyone using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PD IT1854, Sep 4, 2018.

1. PD IT1854 Win User

Locking an open application from being closed on guest account

I need to run an application on a guest account that will be shown on a secondary monitor. My hope is that there is a way to keep anyone using the guest account from closing the window without an admin password. Any alternative ideas would be appreciated as well.

Thanks in advance

:)

PD IT1854, Sep 4, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to delete the guest account:
    1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command: Code:
      Code:
      net user Guest /del

Vesao, Sep 4, 2018
  3. tsram90 Win User
    How to remove Guest account?

Try these steps and you should be able to disable the guest account:

1. Press the WIN + X keys and select "Command Prompt (Admin)" from the Quick Access menu.
    2. At the Command Prompt, run this command:

Code:

tsram90, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Locking an open application from being closed on guest account

Guest account disappeared...

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you wish to enable the Guest account on your computer.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to enable the guest account.

• Press Windows key + X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the below command:

net user guest /active:yes
    Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any further query Windows, we are glad to assist you.

Navneet Anand, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Locking an open application from being closed on guest account

1. Locking an open application from being closed on guest account - Similar Threads - Locking open application

2. locked into guest account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    locked into guest account: Im locked into my guest account it keeps signing me in with the auto log in this account does not have any administrativeabbilities so when i try to use the run commands it does not work beacuse I need to log into the administrative accounts i cannot reset reboot or do...
  3. locked into guest account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    locked into guest account: Im locked into my guest account it keeps signing me in with the auto log in this account does not have any administrativeabbilities so when i try to use the run commands it does not work beacuse I need to log into the administrative accounts i cannot reset reboot or do...
  4. locked into guest account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. System Applications Opens and Closes on opening

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Applications Opens and Closes on opening: Microsoft Store opens and immediately closes on opening. Similar is the case with the other dependent system apps, Calculator, Alarm Clock, Groove Music, Photos, Movies & TV, Xbox Game Bar, Your Phone These apps occasionally show the white line at bottom that appears during...
  6. System Applications Opens and Closes on opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System Applications Opens and Closes on opening: Microsoft Store opens and immediately closes on opening. Similar is the case with the other dependent system apps, Calculator, Alarm Clock, Groove Music, Photos, Movies & TV, Xbox Game Bar, Your Phone These apps occasionally show the white line at bottom that appears during...
  7. System Applications Opens and Closes on opening

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Guest account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Guest account: How so I add a Guest account to my PC? When I go through Settings/Accounts/Other People, I get the message that I can't use a "snapin" with this edition of Windows 10, and that I must use the User Accounts too in the Control Panel. When I try that, it simply opens the...
  9. Open and Close Guest Mode window in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open and Close Guest Mode window in Google Chrome: How to: Open and Close Guest Mode window in Google Chrome How to Open and Close Guest Mode window in Google Chrome While browsing in Guest mode in Google Chrome, you won't see or change any other Chrome profile's info. When you exit Guest mode, your browsing activity is...
  10. Lock Screen closing applications

in Windows 10 Support
    Lock Screen closing applications: Hey, so I'm new to windows 10. Cleaned my laptop completely by resetting it and when I tried to install old games using steam had to download the updates again. But now when the screen locks it closes down steam and the updates don't download. This is really frustrating due...