Windows 10: "locking" and not restarting

Discus and support "locking" and not restarting in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; 2 days ago I upgraded my windows 10 to build 1903, since then, randomly and during any activity, screen with the word "locking" in the middle... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by EmanuelMarcos1, Aug 20, 2020.

1. "locking" and not restarting

2 days ago I upgraded my windows 10 to build 1903, since then,

randomly and during any activity,

screen with the word "locking" in the middle appears for half a second and my laptop goes into sleep mode

and now I can't turn it on again.

:)

EmanuelMarcos1, Aug 20, 2020
  2. little cat, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Jacee Win User
    Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener">

Jacee, Aug 20, 2020
  4. "locking" and not restarting

Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

I did try that, it only locks the password manager as far as I can tell, there are no settings to keep the browser itself from opening and being used. So I'm not sure what the article is explaining.

CannonRebel, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

"locking" and not restarting

1. "locking" and not restarting - Similar Threads - locking restarting

2. PC Is Restarting after 1 minute, Factory Reset, Locked Out Now

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Is Restarting after 1 minute, Factory Reset, Locked Out Now: Hello,I've had my PC for 2 years as of December.Within the last 3 days it recently started to randomly restart itself while I was using it.The screens flicker to black and then the PC begins the restart process. During this time the fan LEDs remain completely actively, not...
  3. PC Is Restarting after 1 minute, Factory Reset, Locked Out Now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Is Restarting after 1 minute, Factory Reset, Locked Out Now: Hello,I've had my PC for 2 years as of December.Within the last 3 days it recently started to randomly restart itself while I was using it.The screens flicker to black and then the PC begins the restart process. During this time the fan LEDs remain completely actively, not...
  4. PC Is Restarting after 1 minute, Factory Reset, Locked Out Now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I complete Windows re-installation from USB that locks up after restart?

How do I complete Windows re-installation from USB that locks up after restart?: I have a laptop computer that was running Windows 11 upgraded a couple of years ago from 10. For unknown reasons, Windows stopped working, the computer would not boot up. Repair/Restore/Reset- none worked. I created a Windows 10 reinstall USB drive and looked up my BitLocker...
  6. How do I complete Windows re-installation from USB that locks up after restart?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I complete Windows re-installation from USB that locks up after restart?: I have a laptop computer that was running Windows 11 upgraded a couple of years ago from 10. For unknown reasons, Windows stopped working, the computer would not boot up. Repair/Restore/Reset- none worked. I created a Windows 10 reinstall USB drive and looked up my BitLocker...
  7. How do I complete Windows re-installation from USB that locks up after restart?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. I did a diagnostic start up and restarted my computer immediately. Now I'm locked out.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did a diagnostic start up and restarted my computer immediately. Now I'm locked out.: I did a diagnostic start up and restarted my computer immediately. Now I'm locked out.It says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again."When I click to set up my PIN again, I get this message:"The system detected an overrun of a...
  9. I did a diagnostic start up and restarted my computer immediately. Now I'm locked out.

I did a diagnostic start up and restarted my computer immediately. Now I'm locked out.: I did a diagnostic start up and restarted my computer immediately. Now I'm locked out.It says "Something happened and your PIN isn't available. Click to set up your PIN again."When I click to set up my PIN again, I get this message:"The system detected an overrun of a...
  10. Need Help, computer locking up and crashing restarting

Need Help, computer locking up and crashing restarting: Lately i have been having some issues with my computer. It started as ICUE crashing after the computer running for a while. At that point the computer would visibly lag as well, if i was in a game it would lag if i was on the desktop i can see the mouse lagging and jumping....