Windows 10: 'Locking' blue screen suddenly appear and then my laptop went into hibernate (I am sorry...

Discus and support 'Locking' blue screen suddenly appear and then my laptop went into hibernate (I am sorry... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DofyDude [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DofyDude, Dec 4, 2019.

1. 'Locking' blue screen suddenly appear and then my laptop went into hibernate (I am sorry...

/u/DofyDude, Dec 4, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 5, 2019
  3. PJS
    pjs Win User
    PC hibernates / goes into sleep mode upon logout / screen lock

I am using my work computer. It's a laptop with a power connection (not running on battery.) The laptop is hocked up to two monitors (a total of three monitors, counting the laptop's own screen - I usually keep my laptop closed, however.)
    Since I am at work I always lock the screen when I leave my computer. (I use the windows+L shortcut to lock the screen.) This all works fine.

However, after about a minute the computer goes into sleep mode / hibernation. At least I think it does, because the two monitors goes black - and it takes a few seconds to "wake up the system" (the monitors doesn't come back to life immediately when I press a key on the keyboard / move the mouse, as they would if a screen saver was active.)
    This is very annoying if I step away from my computer for only a short while (like going to the bathroom.)

Here's what I want:
    With power (not running on battery):
    When I lock the screen, I want the screen to stay on for 1 minute, then go to screen saver for 15 minutes, then go to hibernation/sleep mode.

Without power (running on battery):
    When I lock the screen, I want the screen to stay on for 1 minute, then go to screen saver for 5 minutes, then go to hibernation/sleep mode.

My best bet is that this is some sort of power saving scheme thingie, but I can't seem to figure out how to configure it to do what I want. Can someone please help me with a step-by-step guide to configure my system the way I want? Thank you.

4. Ernie San Win User

'Locking' blue screen suddenly appear and then my laptop went into hibernate (I am sorry...

hibernate, but shuts down

Hello,

We suggest to manually setup hibernation on your computer. You may follow the steps below:

• Right-click on your desktop and select Personalize.
    • Click Lock screen>Screen saver settings>Change power settings>Choose what the power buttons do.

• Change the settings When I press the power button, click
      hibernate.
    • Click Save changes.
    Keep us posted.

Regards.

Ernie San, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

'Locking' blue screen suddenly appear and then my laptop went into hibernate (I am sorry...

1. 'Locking' blue screen suddenly appear and then my laptop went into hibernate (I am sorry... - Similar Threads - 'Locking' blue screen

2. Screen size on brand new laptop- suddenly went tiny

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen size on brand new laptop- suddenly went tiny: Hello I was just setting up a brand new laptop and as I was about to sign in to Microsoft, the screen suddenly became really tiny. I cant read anything on it and cannot get out of it. How do I make the screen normal again please? It's the blue Microsoft/Cortana screen at...
  3. My screen went black.

My screen went black.: The apps still show up, as does the task bar, but otherwise it is black https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-went-black/5be51158-9c1d-45cc-ac66-b6c072a8c4f5
  4. I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...: My screen keeps flickering and i cant see the bottom of my screen and everything is really hard to see , i reset it and it still didnt work , i downaloded apex and when k tabbed out my screen became like this please help me! heres and imagine...
  5. A blue screen appears

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A blue screen appears: Good day. I have problems when turning on the computer. A blue screen appears. Can you help me? Thanks. 1. The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff804844bf1b0, 0xffffbe056fa6e8a0, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was...
  6. Windows lock screen not appearing

Windows lock screen not appearing: when i start up my PC it will load the start screen but when i hit any key it will just reload the lock screen. I have rebooted my PC multiple time to no prevail....
  7. My computer suddenly went into test mode.

My computer suddenly went into test mode.: My computer all of a sudden went into test mode. I cannot access any of my apps, internet and files. How do I get out of test mode? I need to order Christmas presents now!! Please help me!!...
  8. New laptop keeps crashing and blue screen appears.

New laptop keeps crashing and blue screen appears.: I just got this acer swift 1 a couple of weeks ago. Since then it has crashed about three times. A blue screen pops up with the sad face and it restarts rather fast and the computer starts to work fine again. I looked in the windows log and it said that the computer rebooted...
  9. blue screen "hibernating"

blue screen "hibernating": I upgraded my dell laptop windows 8.1 to free windows 10 home. I was downloading some apps from the microsoft store. After the download, my computer wouldn't work. I tried to reinstall windows 10 (duplicate made) from the flash jump drive without success. I downloaded windows...
  10. oops something went wrong blue screen

oops something went wrong blue screen: What causes this error message; oops something went wrong? It's a blue screen and has to deal with signing in. Then proceeds to tell me to restart.....on the restart, it fails to sign in and proceeds to tell me that "signing out and signing back in" will fix the issue....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. blue screen and word locking

2. blue screen suddenly appear fix