Windows 10: locking/enabling cookies?

Discus and support locking/enabling cookies? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If I block all cookies constant pop ups appear from sites I do not know asking to enable cookies for their site. Which is recommended to use: block... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by klaro 1590, Jan 24, 2019.

1. locking/enabling cookies?

If I block all cookies constant pop ups appear from sites I do not know asking to enable cookies for their site. Which is recommended to use: block cookies or allow cookies. I will never understand what cookies are nor why they are necessary.

How is one to know which are ok and which are not of the millions that apparently appear. Please help me, if possible.

I use a personal HP desktop pc, windows 10, vers 1809, Edge & IE11. Am a very old lady who thoroughly enjoys most of computer use but still cannot grasp a lot of its intrinsics.

:)

klaro 1590, Jan 24, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Issues with enabling cookies in Internet Explorer 11

Hello,

Before proceeding could you please answer few questions:

• When you say “but the program seems to doubt it” what exactly are you referring to?

• Do you get any error message?

• What are the steps you have followed to allow cookies?
    I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned In the article to allow Cookies and check if it helps. Refer to the below link:

Delete and manage cookies

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Mehdi Y Win User
    how to enable cookies on hd7

Hello Chadharrison,

Thank you for posting,

To enable cookies on your windos phone 7 your to follow this steps :

On Start, flick left to the App list.

Click Settings , then flick left to the Applications screen.

Click Internet Explorer. You’ll see a check box next to text that reads: “Allow cookies on my phone.” Make sure it’s checked.

Best regards.

Mehdi Y, Oct 10, 2019
  4. Billy Med Win User

locking/enabling cookies?

I need to enable cookies to connect to IE7 on my Lumia 520. How do I do that?

Hi Gerald,

To enable cookies on your phone. follow these steps:

• Navigate to Applications.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Proceed to Applications.
    • Select Internet Explorer.
    • Once there, you can go ahead and enable cookies.

Let us know if you encounter any challenges on enabling your cookies.

Billy Med, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

locking/enabling cookies?

1. locking/enabling cookies? - Similar Threads - locking enabling cookies

2. Should Cookies be Enabled or Disabled in my Browser?

in Windows 10 News
    Should Cookies be Enabled or Disabled in my Browser?: We recently had a reader asking us this question – Should Cookies be Enabled or Disabled in my Browser? Now, you might have seen a message displayed on the computer screen that asks you to accept the cookies on a particular website. Today, almost all websites use cookies....
  3. enable cookies?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    enable cookies?: How enable cookies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-cookies/5396c68c-729e-4549-8dee-3c0723a6f634
  4. enable cookies, but I am not able to find Tools

in Windows 10 Customization
    enable cookies, but I am not able to find Tools: I tried to follow instruction, but not able to find Tools they say to go there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enable-cookies-but-i-am-not-able-to-find-tools/6391ed33-1c9f-43bc-94ff-fa6d4641b7fd
  5. Cookies

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cookies: How to access cookies? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cookies/62017338-be01-4896-952e-01b7da9f32b8"
  6. how do I enable cookies

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I enable cookies: how to enable cookies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-enable-cookies/938b3556-8459-4f9c-a97f-f33c52f4d0ff
  7. cookies

cookies: I need to enable cookies in order to read a specific text on the internet. I cannot find where, in Windows 10, to do this. The article sent to me was published in 2012 and doesn't seem to work with Windows 10. Can you please help...
  8. enable cookies on windows 10 pc laptop

enable cookies on windows 10 pc laptop: How to enable cookies on mmicrosoft account, interner explorer using edge https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/enable-cookies-on-windows-10-pc-laptop/c48b5eb9-5aaf-4ae2-aa5b-4254c9ad6847"
  9. How do I enable cookies in Firefox.

in Browsers and Email
    How do I enable cookies in Firefox.: My Firefox cookies somehow got disabled and I'm now trying to enable them. I asked this question someplace (possibly on this forum) and was told to go to menu bar then "Preferences". The problem is, there is no "Preferences" option on the drop down menu. I tried "Options"...
  10. cookies???

in Browsers and Email
    cookies???: Running W10, (mostly) using Chrome browser. How do I delete cookies? Thanks in advance 45492