Windows 10: locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15

Discus and support locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to lock FN so that I can turn up the volume, change the brightness etc. without having to hold down function FN key first.it is pretty annoying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ARUNODOYPRM, Apr 26, 2021.

1. locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15

I want to lock FN so that I can turn up the volume, change the brightness etc. without having to hold down function FN key first.it is pretty annoying to hold the FN key everytime to access the hotkeys provided.My laptop model is ASUS TUF F15 , model no.:FX566LII have windows 10 64bitI have tried in BIOS but i can't find the action keys setting or anyting related to hotkeys in BIOS modeNOTE: I HAVE BIOS EZ UTILITY MODEI have also tried to find the settings in MYASUS app When I type "ASUS KEYBOARD HOTKEYS" and hit enter, this comes, but no hotkleys lock option appears.I also tried doin

:)

ARUNODOYPRM, Apr 26, 2021
  2. oscer1 Win User
    oscer1, Apr 26, 2021
  3. Asus tuf gaming battery surface

Yes I know that way but it should be on there as well. My laptop is asus tuf gaming fx505dy bq009t.

Alper Unal Sahin, Apr 26, 2021
  4. Sssur Win User

locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15

ASUS TUF A15 laptop with Realtek 8822ce wireless lan 802.11ac pci-e NIC slow 5ghz connectivity and intermittently dropping then restarting connection

Thanks so much for this! Was facing a similar issue also with my new asus tuf a15 - download mbps was about 1/4 of speed tests on other devices. Gaming was a struggle. I did all three of the steps above + the power management suggested previously. Fixed!

Sssur, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15

1. locking hotkeys in asus tuf F15 - Similar Threads - locking hotkeys asus

2. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  3. Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games crashing on ASUS TUF F15: My games are crashing on asus tuf f15 i512500H rtx 3050, everytime i open valorant it crashes within 5 minutes. I thought its a game problem so i played counter strike 2 and that crashed 2.overall every game is crashing. I have updated drivers already, aslo reinstalled...
  4. Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15: Hello, I recently got a new Asus TUF dash f15 laptop with windows 11 and can't use the hotkeys brightness up or down, mute, keyboard lighting settings without having to hold down the fn key which is annoying, I've been searching online for days now and a support video by Asus...
  5. Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15

Hotkeys issue Asus TUF Dash F15: Hello, I recently got a new Asus TUF dash f15 laptop with windows 11 and can't use the hotkeys brightness up or down, mute, keyboard lighting settings without having to hold down the fn key which is annoying, I've been searching online for days now and a support video by Asus...
  6. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15: I recently bought tuf dash f15 and have been getting bsod again and again. I downgraded from windows 11 to 10, updated all the drivers to the latest ones but it didnt change anything. I have a suspicion that the Asus's armoury crate's smart switching between igpu and dgpu is...
  7. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15: I recently bought tuf dash f15 and have been getting bsod again and again. I downgraded from windows 11 to 10, updated all the drivers to the latest ones but it didnt change anything. I have a suspicion that the Asus's armoury crate's smart switching between igpu and dgpu is...
  8. Frequent bsod on asus tuf dash f15

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem: Hello there, My Wi-Fi adapter has gone completely crazy and do not know what's going on.I'm using the Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop and the intel Wi-Fi 6 ax201 160mhz, I use it for graphic design work and gaming which everything fine until the Wi-Fi disconnect and the icon...
  10. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Wi-fi problem: Hello there, My Wi-Fi adapter has gone completely crazy and do not know what's going on.I'm using the Asus Tuf Gaming F15 Laptop and the intel Wi-Fi 6 ax201 160mhz, I use it for graphic design work and gaming which everything fine until the Wi-Fi disconnect and the icon...