Windows 10: Locking in page size in Firefox

Discus and support Locking in page size in Firefox in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I'm trying out Firefox on my tablet. The window size goes to 100% every time I change web pages. Is there a way to lock the size to 80% and keep it... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by milford, Aug 26, 2016.

1. milford Win User

Locking in page size in Firefox

I'm trying out Firefox on my tablet. The window size goes to 100% every time I change web pages. Is there a way to lock the size to 80% and keep it there? I don't see any setting.

:)

milford, Aug 26, 2016
  2. DonTolson Win User

Personalation

Hmmmm... I'm assuming you have 'Photo' selected on the Lock Screen page? Maybe the photo is the wrong size/shape/resolution for the Lock Screen???

DonTolson, Aug 26, 2016
  3. Neox99 Win User
    I want to like Windows 10

I use Firefox but I'm playing with Edge in the interest of education about it.

I have my own HOME page [developed with Adobe Muse] that is stored/located on the root of my C:\ drive.

Both Firefox and Edge open to that page. It has a couple dozen of my most used links.

Here is a 1/2 size view of the upper portion

Locking in page size in Firefox [​IMG]

Neox99, Aug 26, 2016
  4. Berton Win User

I see the same thing on my 8" and 10" tablets, can only attribute it to Tablet Mode which assures everything in a program is visible.

Berton, Aug 26, 2016
  5. milford Win User
    Thanks for the reply. Its strange, but I have no problem locking in the size in Chrome or Canary. Both set at 67%.

milford, Aug 26, 2016
  6. Perhaps try this extension for Firefox:

NoSquint Plus

It might help, even though it does accomplish exactly the fix you're looking for...

MM

MoxieMomma, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Locking in page size in Firefox - Similar Threads - Locking page size

2. bigger font size not page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bigger font size not page: I now have windows 11 on my PC. I need the text larger but I want the page to remain the same, not to zoom in on the entire page. How do I do that? I only see their solution to zoom in to make EVERYthing bigger. I hate that option. Please Help....
  3. Page Size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page Size: When I open a new Wordpad document it is always in Letter format. Can my computer be set so that it is always A4? Thank you. Max https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/page-size/0cc31c8c-55af-4b73-ae63-cf31f9b8f0f8
  4. Canging Font Size in Firefox Revisisted

in Browsers and Email
    Canging Font Size in Firefox Revisisted: Some time ago, I posted a question about changing the menu and toolbar font size in Firefox. The responses were all accurate and didn't do what I wanted. The suggestions changed the fonts through out FF. What I was looking for was the web site that listed, for Firefox,...
  5. Changing Font Size in Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Changing Font Size in Firefox: It's been a long, long time since I have installed Firefos but I remember I could change the font size of the menus, toolbars etc. by using selection from a list of reg files. Now I can't find that list anywhere. Would someone please point me to them if they still exist....
  6. Automatically close blank pages in Firefox?

in Browsers and Email
    Automatically close blank pages in Firefox?: Is there a way to have Firefox automatically close blank pages/tabs when opened? On some sites when you download a file, it pops open a new blank page tab. Then I have to manually close the tab which is annoying. You used to be able to do this easily in Tab Mix Plus, but of...
  7. Page sizes smaller

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Page sizes smaller: OOPS...forgot one other thing. My g-mail,, etc pages are smaller. When I enlarged them, the 'maximize, minimize and x' are not displayed. I need all the help I can get....sorry!...
  8. Page size setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Page size setting: I'm trying to print my maps from Arc GIS to *.pdf; but it will only print letter size, even though I have set the print size to 34" x44" (also called Ansi E). How do I set the Microsoft .pdf writer to print to this size of paper?...
  9. Firefox/Quantum Icon size changer

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox/Quantum Icon size changer: I use mainly Cyberfox / sometimes Firefox Quantum and would like to know is there a way to change the size of icons in menu bar...as they are small due my not so good vision. I have tried various customising Firefox add ons but without success as some extensions don't work...
  10. Change New Tab page in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change New Tab page in Firefox: How to: Change New Tab page in Firefox How to Change New Tab page in Firefox in Windows When you open a Firefox Home screen by default. The Top Sites (sites you visit most), popular articles Recommended by Pocket, Highlights (sites you've visited recently or...