Windows 10: locking problem of my laptop while playing games.

Discus and support locking problem of my laptop while playing games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i'm using dell G5 15 5500 .My laptop is getting locked and hybernated while playing games .What can i do for solving this issue. I have 8 gb ram... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by zidanpulavar, Jun 11, 2021.

1. locking problem of my laptop while playing games.

Hi, i'm using dell G5 15 5500 .My laptop is getting locked and hybernated while playing games .What can i do for solving this issue. I have 8 gb ram nvidia graphics

:)

zidanpulavar, Jun 11, 2021

2. Issue With Laptop's Keyboard While Playing Games

only thing i could really think of or suggest would be getting a controller to play games .. that would probably solve this problem or if you get a better keyboard to hook up to your laptop to use while gaming.. those are only solutions i could think of and that would work better.

BrandonR188, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Laptop goes to sleep when the LID is closed while playing the game.

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in your laptop regarding the sleep mode while playing game. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• Have you connected the external monitor to the Laptop?
    • Did you make any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you facing this issue specifically when playing the specific Game?
    • Are you facing this issue after any recent updates installed?
    This issue might have caused due to the power settings for the closing of LID is set to sleep mode.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press Windows + X keys and select the Control Panel.
    • Select Power options by searching in search box.
    • Right side select Change Plan setting next to the power plans.
    • Select the Change advanced Power plan settings.
    • Under the list select and expand Power buttons and lid.
    • Select Turn off the display under the drop down of setting.
    • Click Apply. Ok.
    • Close the LID and Check if the issue resolves.
    Please post to us with the results to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jun 11, 2021
  4. locking problem of my laptop while playing games.

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

locking problem of my laptop while playing games.

1. locking problem of my laptop while playing games. - Similar Threads - locking problem laptop

2. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  3. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  4. Problem with wifi while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with wifi while playing games: Hello there,I really don't know what is going on. While playing game on my laptop asus tuf gaming f15, I just launch my game on Steam. For about 20 minutes it is everything allright, but after that I can't really play and got constantly about 170 ms. I know it's not my...
  5. Problem with wifi while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with wifi while playing games: Hello there,I really don't know what is going on. While playing game on my laptop asus tuf gaming f15, I just launch my game on Steam. For about 20 minutes it is everything allright, but after that I can't really play and got constantly about 170 ms. I know it's not my...
  6. Laptop Locking automatically while playing games.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop Locking automatically while playing games.: My laptop seems to be locking automatically while playing graphically demanding games like Red dead redemption 2. I tried updating everything , but even after updating the problem persists. My system details:Dell G3 15 35008gb RAM512 GB...
  7. Laptop locks while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop locks while gaming: I have this issue that while im playing games, sometimes depends on which game it says locking and goes into sleepmode. Then i have to turn my laptop off and back on by the power button. How can i fix this issue? Laptop: hp pavilion gaming 15-ec150nd windows 10 build 2004...
  8. Problems while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems while playing games: I will be in the middle of a game and my computer will just restart. I replaced my cpu as well as my motherboard and am not sure what to do now. -<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> -<System> <Provider Name="EventLog" /> <EventID...
  9. while playing games my laptop freezes

while playing games my laptop freezes: My lenovo yoga laptop was fine at first, i have only had it for a month. I play roblox alot so I thought it was roblox that was the issue. My screen would start freezing and my mouse pointer would disappear and get stuck. Only until just when I'm writing this is when the...
  10. PC lock up, while playing games.

PC lock up, while playing games.: Hello. New PC build in February and have been having random crashes only while games are running, I can not recreate the situation, crashes are sometimes days apart and other times I will get several in the same day. The crash is, PC will lock up completely as if a...