Windows 10: Locking Screen and Computer Windows blue screen

Discus and support Locking Screen and Computer Windows blue screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I'm looking for feedback on an issue with my laptop. This is my first laptop so I really have no idea on bluescreen and computer hangs and am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GabrielManalu, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Locking Screen and Computer Windows blue screen

Hello. I'm looking for feedback on an issue with my laptop. This is my first laptop so I really have no idea on bluescreen and computer hangs and am panicking right now! So I bought a used Asus laptop which still has official warranty and I checked the hardware to the Asus warranty place and it was OK, but the guy finished his shift so he wouldn't check my software.

The first problem was a stopcode: driver Power state failure image 1 but it was a quick restart. After that my laptop just had a "hang" when I tried to open something in chrome and I had to wait for it to run out of battery and turn on to function again. A few days has passed and now this "locking screen" just pops up and it just "hangs" there it won't even load and I cant even move the cursor image 2. It'll probably run out of battery and restart but what should I do then? Someone please help I'm panicking!!Locking Screen and Computer Windows blue screen [​IMG]

Locking Screen and Computer Windows blue screen [​IMG]

:)

GabrielManalu, Mar 31, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Mar 31, 2020
  3. Dann Win User
    Windows 7 Blue Screen of Death!

This is the first time i have ever got the blue screen, but it keeps on occurring, and so i cannot get onto that hard drive, it shuts down within a second of the blue screen showing itself, which doesnt give me any time to read it lol. So i am completely confused as there is no Path of: "C:\WINDOWS\Minidump" as well

Thanks for the help, do you have any further suggestions ?

4. Locking Screen and Computer Windows blue screen

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

Locking Screen and Computer Windows blue screen

1. Locking Screen and Computer Windows blue screen - Similar Threads - Locking Screen Computer

2. Computer lock screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer lock screen: Hey today suddenly when i turned my computer on, on my lock screen my background photo was gone and instead there was a file looking thing with a white background. And now when i try to click or type something on my lockscreen, my screen turns black. Did i get a virus or does...
  3. Computer lock screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer lock screen: Hey today suddenly when i turned my computer on, on my lock screen my background photo was gone and instead there was a file looking thing with a white background. And now when i try to click or type something on my lockscreen, my screen turns black. Did i get a virus or does...
  4. Pin locked and blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin locked and blue screen: So I was playing counter strike which I recently installed and while I was 20 minutes into the game. I had a blue screen and it crashed on me. I didn’t think much of it so when my computer booted up again, I just went back to play it again but I got a blue screen the second...
  5. Blue Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Lock Screen: Today, I have been getting a blue screen instead of the Windows Spotlight image. I have restarted my PC several times and the problem persists. Nothing else is wrong and the computer is functioning just fine. I just want to know if this is just a minor glitch or is it...
  6. Blue Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Lock Screen: Today, I have been getting a blue screen instead of the Windows Spotlight image. I have restarted my PC several times and the problem persists. Nothing else is wrong and the computer is functioning just fine. I just want to know if this is just a minor glitch or is it...
  7. Blue Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. locked on blue screen with windows logo

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    locked on blue screen with windows logo: At first start up, shows blue screen windows logo, acts like its processing to open up but then does nothing, stays that screen until you do a hard shutdown. Once off you have to hit the power button again, which will show the blue screen and its windows logo/icon in the...
  9. Computer Lock Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Computer Lock Screen: Hello, So I’ve had this problem with my Windows 10 PC where I log into my account, it bring me to the tab I was previously on, but then brings me back to my lock screen after a second. I’ve restarted it multiple times, but nothing I have tried works. Does anyone know how to...
  10. Locked Computer Screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Locked Computer Screen: I have realised that I have been scammed, thought I was talking to Microsoft about my computer being locked. Now that they have my information could you kindly advise what I can do to protect my computer from any further violations from these people. I feel pretty stupid...