Windows 10: LOCKING

Discus and support LOCKING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What is the solution to the LOCKING appearing against blue background & turning computer off? It seems to be happening to many people recently but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Frustrated, need help, Aug 6, 2020.

1. LOCKING

What is the solution to the LOCKING appearing against blue background & turning computer off? It seems to be happening to many people recently but I don't see a solution anywhere.

:)

Frustrated, need help, Aug 6, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Jacee Win User
    Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener">

Jacee, Aug 6, 2020
  4. LOCKING

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

LOCKING

1. LOCKING - Similar Threads - LOCKING

2. my pc is locked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc is locked: my pc is locked from find my device. i accidentally locked my pc from the pc itself so what i suppossed to do? please help me. it says " an administator has restricted sign in, To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in...
  3. Windows 11 is locked and shows challenge phrase A1B2C3

Windows 11 is locked and shows challenge phrase A1B2C3: At morning I'll try to open my laptop after entering the correct pin it shows wrong pin and I tried several times but it shows sign in option disabled and shows wait for 2 hours and try again and it doesn't shows even forget password option also to reset the password how can...
  4. my pc is locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc is locked: my pc is locked from find my device. i accidentally locked my pc from the pc itself so what i suppossed to do? please help me. it says " an administator has restricted sign in, To sign in, make sure your device is connected to the internet and have your administrator sign in...
  5. Windows 11 is locked and shows challenge phrase A1B2C3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 is locked and shows challenge phrase A1B2C3: At morning I'll try to open my laptop after entering the correct pin it shows wrong pin and I tried several times but it shows sign in option disabled and shows wait for 2 hours and try again and it doesn't shows even forget password option also to reset the password how can...
  6. Locked out of my own account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Locked out of my own account: URGENT HELP PLEASE! I'm locked out of my account I was an administrator in my own laptop that I use now I hv the same account which no longer is administrator account please help me I really need my account back with administrator so I can get to use my computer...
  7. Locked out of my own account

Locked out of my own account: URGENT HELP PLEASE! I'm locked out of my account I was an administrator in my own laptop that I use now I hv the same account which no longer is administrator account please help me I really need my account back with administrator so I can get to use my computer...
  8. Stuck on lock screen. Please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on lock screen. Please help: I updated my aunt's laptop for her now when we turn it on it says "Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin." I click on "set up my PIN" then its making me sign into her old Microsoft account which she...
  9. Stuck on lock screen. Please help

Stuck on lock screen. Please help: I updated my aunt's laptop for her now when we turn it on it says "Your pin is no longer available due to a change to the security settings on this device. Click to set up your pin." I click on "set up my PIN" then its making me sign into her old Microsoft account which she...
  10. Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...: Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found the mini dump. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-my-windows-11-locking-up/2936f76e-eb53-445f-ab68-a97d3a502133