Windows 10: Locks me out while in use

Discus and support Locks me out while in use in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Yesterday I got locked out for the first time while in use and it has been happening quite a few times since. Ive ran a power troubleshoot and found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/surevanc54, May 27, 2020.

1. Locks me out while in use

Yesterday I got locked out for the first time while in use and it has been happening quite a few times since. Ive ran a power troubleshoot and found nothing wrong and I have my display adapters fully upgraded which were the 2 methods recommended to me but it still seems to be locking. Any help is much appreciated

submitted by /u/surevanc54
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/surevanc54, May 27, 2020

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 27, 2020
  3. Jacee Win User
    Is there any Browser locking software to lock down browsers?

Read this about Firefox ....... How do I lock my Firefox browser?

Steps To Lock Mozilla Firefox With A Password

• Open Mozilla Firefox, click on Tools -> Add-ons.
    • An Add-ons window will appear with a search box. ...
    • At the top of all, you will see Master Password+ add-on. ...
    • After installing, it will ask you to restart the browser.
    • After restarting, you will see a lock icon in the address bar.
    Nov 24, 2018

How To Lock Mozilla Firefox And Chrome With A password ...

https://www.techuntold.com" target="_blank" rel="noopener">

Jacee, May 27, 2020
  4. Locks me out while in use

Lock screen issue

Hi Bob,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow these steps:

• Go to Settings>>Personalization>>Lock Screen.

• In the right panel, select Picture instead of Windows Spotlight.
    Please feel free to post your queries in Microsoft Community. We will be glad to assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Locks me out while in use

1. Locks me out while in use - Similar Threads - Locks while

2. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...: Simple steps to reproduce:Unlock a bitlocked drive.Open a file from that drive example = image fileReboot machine, confirm drive is relocked.From "Recent Items," attempt to open the fileThe file opens, even though the drive is lockedWHOA!Obviously this is a massive security...
  3. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...: Simple steps to reproduce:Unlock a bitlocked drive.Open a file from that drive example = image fileReboot machine, confirm drive is relocked.From "Recent Items," attempt to open the fileThe file opens, even though the drive is lockedWHOA!Obviously this is a massive security...
  4. Massive Security Flaw - Bitlocked Files Can Be Opened From "Recent Files" ...While "Locked"...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Factory reset while locked out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reset while locked out: I’m currently attempting to factory reset a computer at work in which a previous employee put a passcode on. I am unable to log in to the computer. I have tried to go through troubleshooting and the option for reset pc is not an option I have. What do I do from here?...
  6. Factory reset while locked out

Factory reset while locked out: I’m currently attempting to factory reset a computer at work in which a previous employee put a passcode on. I am unable to log in to the computer. I have tried to go through troubleshooting and the option for reset pc is not an option I have. What do I do from here?...
  7. Factory reset while locked out

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. GPU temperatures are consistently locked at 49 degrees while gaming, etc...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GPU temperatures are consistently locked at 49 degrees while gaming, etc...: My graphics card never exceeds 49 degrees during gaming, YouTube at 2K resolution, etc. This has become problematic as I'm experiencing poor performance due to low GPU usage and power. Previously, during gameplay, I consistently achieved 60 fps in all games and no stuttering,...
  9. GPU temperatures are consistently locked at 49 degrees while gaming, etc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU temperatures are consistently locked at 49 degrees while gaming, etc...: My graphics card never exceeds 49 degrees during gaming, YouTube at 2K resolution, etc. This has become problematic as I'm experiencing poor performance due to low GPU usage and power. Previously, during gameplay, I consistently achieved 60 fps in all games and no stuttering,...
  10. GPU temperatures are consistently locked at 49 degrees while gaming, etc...