Windows 10: LOCKSCREEN And BACKGROUNDS

Discus and support LOCKSCREEN And BACKGROUNDS in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; is there any function by which my lock screen image gets automatically over the internet changed and I get fun facts on my lock screen directly?... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by manishnayak1, Jul 10, 2020.

1. LOCKSCREEN And BACKGROUNDS

is there any function by which my lock screen image gets automatically over the internet changed and I get fun facts on my lock screen directly?

:)

manishnayak1, Jul 10, 2020

2. Disable BackGround On Lockscreen

Hello,
    I'd like to know how to disable background on Lockscreen after startup (When we input user name and password) ?

Thanks.

ryanframes, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Custom desktop background that updates daily

Hi,

We loved your suggestion to have a a background with a countdown for an specified date. We can consider this suggestion for future updates. To give you another option, we suggest to use Windows spotlight instead. Kindly follow the steps below to configure
    it:

• Open Settings app.
    • Click on Personalization
    • Click on Lockscreen tab at the left panel.
    • Under Background, select Windows spotlight.
    • Under Choose an app to show detailed status, select
      Calendar
      app icon.

Note: Please make sure that you are logged in to Calendar app where the appointments was set.

Let us know if you have further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jul 10, 2020
  4. LOCKSCREEN And BACKGROUNDS

Lockscreen/Background

I have tried a few Builds of win 10 so far, with no crashes. Have been happy with the looks and it has run all my programs so far. Right now I am on Build 10159. But there is one thing that is not working like in Windows 8/8.1: The Lockscreen/Background settings. For instance it can be tricky to change the background picture to a slideshow. The icon for pictures in One Drive is no different to MY eyes than the icon to the PC pictures. Also, if you click on them to remove one, there is no reaction, no matter how hard I try.
    When it comes to the Lockscreen, it only allows specific apps; you cannot add the weather for instance. So, overall, that section of the features is not flexible in my estimation. Speaking about the weather app, when you click on that tile in Metro, you have your local weather ok, but it doesn't stay on the preview, like in Windows 8/8.1.
    Finally, when I run win 10 on my laptop, with the same settings as on my PC, the lockscreen does not kick in after a period of inactivity.
    Does anyone else experience these flaws? How can I fix that?

gallicbear, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

LOCKSCREEN And BACKGROUNDS

1. LOCKSCREEN And BACKGROUNDS - Similar Threads - LOCKSCREEN BACKGROUNDS

2. Unable to change lockscreen background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to change lockscreen background: I've been having this problem for a long time, no updates have fixed it yet. Whenever I try to change my lockscreen image, it keeps loading the image but never does, as shown on the image. I tried to leave it loading for over a day and it never did.I've tried every solution...
  3. Unable to change lockscreen background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to change lockscreen background: I've been having this problem for a long time, no updates have fixed it yet. Whenever I try to change my lockscreen image, it keeps loading the image but never does, as shown on the image. I tried to leave it loading for over a day and it never did.I've tried every solution...
  4. Unable to change lockscreen background

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Lockscreen background remains black despite attempts to use Windows spotlight/customised...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen background remains black despite attempts to use Windows spotlight/customised...: I followed instructions to delete my lockscreen wallpaper history in the following manner: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData, and I changed the ownership of the folder 'SystemData‘ in this process. However, after I successfully deleted the wallpaper history, my...
  6. Lockscreen background remains black despite attempts to use Windows spotlight/customised...

Lockscreen background remains black despite attempts to use Windows spotlight/customised...: I followed instructions to delete my lockscreen wallpaper history in the following manner: C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\SystemData, and I changed the ownership of the folder 'SystemData‘ in this process. However, after I successfully deleted the wallpaper history, my...
  7. What's wrong with this image make I cannot set it as lockscreen background

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's wrong with this image make I cannot set it as lockscreen background: When I choose this image to set lockscreen background it jusst make a spinning animation in preview section of lockscreen settings, although I can set it as desktop background normallyHere is the link to the image source:...
  8. What's wrong with this image make I cannot set it as lockscreen background

What's wrong with this image make I cannot set it as lockscreen background: When I choose this image to set lockscreen background it jusst make a spinning animation in preview section of lockscreen settings, although I can set it as desktop background normallyHere is the link to the image source:...
  9. Lockscreen background randomly changes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lockscreen background randomly changes: I have tried to search for an answer for this before and have not found one. Apparently this has been a problem for a while for many people. My setting is set to picture, not windows spotlight, not slideshow and yet every time I restart there is a chance the background will...
  10. Lockscreen background randomly changes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lockscreen background randomly changes: I have tried to search for an answer for this before and have not found one. Apparently this has been a problem for a while for many people. My setting is set to picture, not windows spotlight, not slideshow and yet every time I restart there is a chance the background will...