Windows 10: Lockscreen and desktop wallpaper bug

Discus and support Lockscreen and desktop wallpaper bug in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't know from where this photo came into my laptop, not only that this photo automatically set as my wallpaper on desktop and lock screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RamHars, Aug 9, 2019.

1. RamHars Win User

Lockscreen and desktop wallpaper bug

I don't know from where this photo came into my laptop, not only that

this photo automatically set as my wallpaper on desktop and lock screen frequently when I plug in charger.

it has irritated me a lot, even after deleting it comes again.

what the hell is this? Kindly help me, how to get rid of it.Lockscreen and desktop wallpaper bug [​IMG]

:)

RamHars, Aug 9, 2019
  2. cwmwown Win User

Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

It is called windows spotlight.

In order to set them to your lockscreen go to where you change your wallpapers, select slideshow and choose windows spotlight.

There are ways to save the current wallpapers to use as your desktop and for other purposes. (as long as it is legal)

Save all Windows Spotlight images with this simple tutorial!

cwmwown, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

The question was clearly mentioned on how to set Windows Spotlight wallpapers as desktop wallpapers. Please understand the question before answering!

Kiran Vaidyanathan, Aug 9, 2019
  4. pSynrg Win User

Lockscreen wallpaper (windows spotlight) on desktop

Considering the question actually mentions 'Windows Spotlight' this is hardly going to move things forward.

pSynrg, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. Lockscreen and desktop wallpaper bug - Similar Threads - Lockscreen desktop wallpaper

2. Desktop Wallpaper

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Wallpaper: My Windows 10 desktop background keeps changing despite me taking it off of slideshow mode. I used to have it on slide show going through a folder but I decided to change it to one picture recently. Now it keeps changing and going through a slideshow even if I chose a picture...
  3. Lockscreen bug that uses music art as lockscreen

Lockscreen bug that uses music art as lockscreen: My lockscreen keeps on using album art from my music files as my lockscreen which i never set.Even when i set my own picture in lockscreen, it somehow reverts back to a new album art when restarted, same goes when choosing window spotlight. It gets annoying....
  4. Basic windows wallpaper in the lockscreen and not the wallpapers that have the window...

Basic windows wallpaper in the lockscreen and not the wallpapers that have the window...: Hi, I need help with the Windows spotlight option because it does not appear in the lock screen. It just shows basic HD wallpapers that gives a tedious feeling (subjective) to me and I don't like it. I just want the wallpapers that gives beautiful and immaculate photos that...
  5. Desktop Wallpaper

Desktop Wallpaper: Hello, I am trying to make a picture that has a resolution of 1920x1080 my desktop wallpaper, my monitors resolution is also 1920x1080 but it is extremely blurry when I set it as my background. The only way I can get it to not be blurry is if I set it to tile or center, but...
  6. Win10 Wallpaper Bug

Win10 Wallpaper Bug: Hi guys. I wanted to ask if anyone has this strange wallpaper bug in win10. It's not a big deal but it's annoying and I have to go to personalize and set the same wallpaper everytime it happens. Please help me fix this.*Sad [img] [img] 44007
  7. desktop wallpaper the same as the sign-in wallpaper

desktop wallpaper the same as the sign-in wallpaper: Is this posible? I love the dynamic sign-in backgrounds, and i would love for Windows to change my desktop background to the same images 33467
  8. Desktop Wallpapers

Desktop Wallpapers: Where is the option from 7 & 8.1 to "Change Picture Every" and "Shuffle". Am I missing something? Thanks for all help. 16319
  9. can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop?

can i get the windows spotlight lockscreen wallpapers on my desktop?: i have the windows spotlight theme on my lockscreen and i like them. I was wondering if it was possibleto somehow get them on my desktop as well? 32803
  10. How to remotely update lockscreen wallpaper slideshow

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to remotely update lockscreen wallpaper slideshow: Hey everyone! At my company, we have about 20 laptops that run Windows 10 and are connected on a local network. All are domain-joined and connected through AD. One of my favorite features of Windows 10 is the lockscreen slideshow. This is what you initially see when you boot...