Windows 10: Lockscreen background image not showing on start

Discus and support Lockscreen background image not showing on start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Thanks for taking a look at my issue. i have ticked the box to enable "show lock screen background picture on sign-in screen" however it works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tonightwetaco, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Lockscreen background image not showing on start

Thanks for taking a look at my issue.

i have ticked the box to enable "show lock screen background picture on sign-in screen"

however it works sometimes and doesn't work sometimes. More recently it just doesn't work at all. What do yuo think the reason could be?

I have found Win 10 to be extremely stable but very annoying with little issues like these. Does anyone else feel this way?

attempted solutions:

I have already looked in Widows Performance but everything is checked and active. I decided to uncheck and check them again and this produced a partial victory. The lock screen now shows the correct background but only when I lock the computer. When I start my computer ad come to the locksreen it is not showing the correct background image.

:)

tonightwetaco, Mar 25, 2018
  2. DaveM121 Win User

sing-in screen

Hi, go to Settings - Personalization - Lockscreen

Set the image there and then at the bottom, make sure 'Show lockscreen background picture on the sign-in screen'

DaveM121, Mar 25, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Lockscreen background problem

My lockscreen remains with blue background. Although I have wallpaper (lockscreen) set, it still shows as blue background. Please help.

Lockscreen background image not showing on start [​IMG]

Gupta Varun, Mar 25, 2018
  4. Lockscreen background image not showing on start

hey don't all rush in at once! *Biggrin

tonightwetaco, Mar 28, 2018
  5. reinstalled and decided never to use CCleaners registry cleaner, problem solved

tonightwetaco, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Lockscreen background image not showing on start

1. Lockscreen background image not showing on start - Similar Threads - Lockscreen background image

2. lockscreen background

in Windows 10 Customization
    lockscreen background: my lockscreen background suddenly change into the picture that I don't like and I can't change it back to the normally background.The problem is I want tochange it back but I can't....
  3. LOCKSCREEN And BACKGROUNDS

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    LOCKSCREEN And BACKGROUNDS: is there any function by which my lock screen image gets automatically over the internet changed and I get fun facts on my lock screen directly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-and-backgrounds/9a7f7d67-1a52-4984-9e7b-e8f3da0cd558
  4. No background on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No background on lockscreen: Hi, when the computer starts or when I lock it, I cant see the background on the lock screen: I have already tried without success to check if it is a settings issue. The lock screen looks like that submitted by /u/xmanotaur [link] [comments]...
  5. Lockscreen Background

Lockscreen Background: I can't see windows spotlight option.How to bring it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-background/a64d6a42-c758-4799-80f8-ff5ea09178de
  6. Spotlight lockscreen showing a blue image

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Spotlight lockscreen showing a blue image: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Retrograde-Planet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f5cl8c/spotlight_lockscreen_showing_a_blue_image/
  7. Lockscreen Background

Lockscreen Background: I would like to change my Lock screen image for a while, but every time I go to select a photo and click on my chosen image, it just simply loads, nothing else... I've waited a solid 3 hours before to 'give it some time' but it simply will not change. Please help, I don't...
  8. lockscreen background

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    lockscreen background: i can't change my lock screen background , what can i do [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lockscreen-background/fcdc6e16-e619-43ff-b2cf-a722bce5c7f3
  9. lockscreen background

lockscreen background: I am looking for a background that the was on my lock screen and I cant find it, it was a waterfall with a bridge in the distance and all the nature surrounding it was red....
  10. Lockscreen/Background

Lockscreen/Background: I have tried a few Builds of win 10 so far, with no crashes. Have been happy with the looks and it has run all my programs so far. Right now I am on Build 10159. But there is one thing that is not working like in Windows 8/8.1: The Lockscreen/Background settings. For instance...